GDT: Az @ ana 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
Team still Looks really bad. Goaltending helped them put a winning streak together but they're getting outplayed every game.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Meh. Stupid way to lose a game, even if we didn't deserve to win.

Glad I have Fallout 4. The nuclear holocaust will be an improvement.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Team still Looks really bad. Goaltending helped them put a winning streak together but they're getting outplayed every game.

As mad as I am right now, I cannot say that AZ outplayed us. They dominated the 2nd, but outside of that we played much better than them. Not that it matters at this point

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
So Perry drifts to his right and he drops the pass to the center?

WTF Getz

Come on dude!

To be fair, Perry does change his direction almost immediately prior to Getzlaf dropping the pass. Still, that's just a pass that doesn't need to be made and can't be made in that situation.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
meanwhile palmi (the guy we GAVE away) is lighting it up in NJ....would be nice to have him in our top 6

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
We make every opposing goalie look like a world beater. The hot goalie spin is getting old.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
To be fair, Perry does change his direction almost immediately prior to Getzlaf dropping the pass. Still, that's just a pass that doesn't need to be made and can't be made in that situation.

Wouldn;t they have been offside anyway?
Haven't seen the replay

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
Meh. Stupid way to lose a game, even if we didn't deserve to win.

Glad I have Fallout 4. The nuclear holocaust will be an improvement.

I really wish I could like a post haha. Don't forget tomb raider comes out as well

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Perry and getz should not be out on 3 on 3. They play a slow game that just won't work with all that open ice. Add the fact that they are slow. Not a good recipe

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Just got home from game.

Getzlaf play was the worst I have ever seen at any level of hockey.

Andersen was ****.

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
Just got home from game.

Getzlaf play was the worst I have ever seen at any level of hockey.

Andersen was ****.

Andersen played well Imo. Third goal was a little wacky but he played well. He was one of the main reasons they were in this game

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Carolinas Identity HAS to stop posting his selfies, we have lost every single game with it this year IIRC. It has no power ever since game 6 of WCF last year. Now we are basically Carolina Hurricanes with his luck :laugh:

And yes about time Freddie falls back to earth he was pretty damn spectacular in some of the previous games.

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Feb 13, 2012
Getzlaf makes a MAJOR error to cost us the game. His post-game quotes, as always, show NO ownership.

Andersen let it goals, sure, but when you play like complete **** for 5 minute intervals, your goalie can only do so much.

I agreed with the Hagelin trade, but HATED the contract we gave him. He continues to prove why he incredibly not worthy of it.

Cogliano, as always, leads this team by example. Speaking of, when Getzlaf is out, why the **** does Bieska get an "A" and not Cogs? Or another player?

Bieska is a decent #5-6. We all know that before he evner signed an extension here.

Who sits when Despres comes back? Manson. And that is terribly wrong considering he has been outstanding for us as a rookie d-man.

Kesler - where is his passion? Where is his fight? Got his extension and is mailing it it?

I have run out of explanations and excuses for this team. I expect us to make the playoffs and choke again then hear the usual, "Well, ya know, we fought hard but they just were the better team" type **** from our "leader", Getzlaf.

And everyone ***** on Stoner, but let's be honest, healthy lineup, and you can't bench Beks, who do you bench?

Has to be Stoner.

I'm drunk - so whatever.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Yeah i`m disspointed that Cogs is not getting an A. The organisation just goes with tthe highest paid players which is wrong imo

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Feb 13, 2012
Yeah i`m disspointed that Cogs is not getting an A. The organisation just goes with tthe highest paid players which is wrong imo

I was only referring to when Getzlaf was injured.

I know it isn't much, but c'mon. Don't get the new guy an A.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Bieksa getting 24:45 TOI most on the team in this game :shakehead getting pissed off more and more with his total ice time BB is giving him.

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Feb 13, 2012
Whatever got a point

Haha. Sure.

A team with Getzlaf, Perry, Kesler, Fowler, Lindholm, Silfverberg, etc should not be happy with just a point. Especially after their HORRENDOUS start. Especially when their captain is the total reason they lose in OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad