GDT: Az @ ana 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
the Ducks owe me my season tickets methinks. at least Getzy does for that awful turnover.

to give him the benefit of the doubt, i kinda saw what he was trying to do. he drew the attention of the 3 AZ players and was thinking of springing Perry the same way he did during the SJ game a couple nights back. the problem was the sloppy execution. i mean how many times have the boys been burned by backhand and blind drop passes? just one miscue like last night and its an automatic odd man rush the other way.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
the Ducks owe me my season tickets methinks. at least Getzy does for that awful turnover.

to give him the benefit of the doubt, i kinda saw what he was trying to do. he drew the attention of the 3 AZ players and was thinking of springing Perry the same way he did during the SJ game a couple nights back. the problem was the sloppy execution. i mean how many times have the boys been burned by backhand and blind drop passes? just one miscue like last night and its an automatic odd man rush the other way.

Captain Butthead would have to declare bankruptcy if he had to pay every Ducks fan who bought tickets to a game where he made a idiotic blind backhand drop pass ....

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
Captain Butthead would have to declare bankruptcy if he had to pay every Ducks fan who bought tickets to a game where he made a idiotic blind backhand drop pass ....

yeah. they never learn.

every time, in the defensive zone, when they have time and space they backhand it out. guess what? 9/10 times it gets caught by the attacking team and its up to Freddie to save their bacon.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
It would take a truly awful season to miss the playoffs considering the division the Ducks are in. Like I'm thinking 85-88 points might end up being enough for 3rd in the division lol (especially if the Sharks get rid of Marleau)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00