GDT: Az @ ana 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Ive liked the overall play of the team the last few games, we owe the coyotes from last game.

Perry looks like he is feelin it sense his goal against the panthers.... excited for tonight.... first time ive said that all season .

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
They gotta come out hard and hit their young guys... Hit em hard.. Do NOT put bieksa out there against their skilled guys.. He will be diving all over place because that's the way he plays defense. lol

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Ive liked the overall play of the team the last few games, we owe the coyotes from last game.

Perry looks like he is feelin it sense his goal against the panthers.... excited for tonight.... first time ive said that all season .

Don't get too excited.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Don't get too excited.

I agree, its not like were blowing teams out of the water, Anderson has played like a superstar to keep us in games. With bieksa playing 22min a night, This defense is very vulnerable. They just started playing as a team. But the structure still needs work. Its getting there.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I agree, its not like were blowing teams out of the water, Anderson has played like a superstar to keep us in games. With bieksa playing 22min a night, This defense is very vulnerable. They just started playing as a team. But the structure still needs work. Its getting there.

1219-0-cry.jpg

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I'm hoping for a big Wagner hit on Domi. He needs to be taken down a notch...looked way to confident with the puck last time these teams met

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012

I just mean it seems like players are starting to find their roles(guys like haglin and stewart) , team is building chemistry... our PK is basically lights out, Andersen is playing great hockey. Were not playing as good as the potential of the team but were getting their, its nice to see. Getz and perry look like they realized the season started and hopefully silf and kesler start to wake up a bit. I hope rakell isn't out long(havnt looked anything up) but I feel like hes going to have a very strong season this year.

Your always going to give up chances in a hockey game, the league is to close top to bottom... skill on every team, that's why you have a goalie to make those big saves and khubodin/Andersen have been pretty great for us so far in that aspect. The last 4 games I thought we outplayed our opponents(san jose back end, kinda sat back in the 3rd likely tired, but first 2 periods we looked good)

I really like what wagner brings to the forecheck.... hopefully he can chip in some goals here or there but his hits are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad