• Johnsson

• Binnington

• Hart

• Other (who?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
I can see where his point wasn't clear, but it appears that he meant the head to head battle as far as season vs season.

I would genuinely like to see the full season comparison of the two utilizing the same tool you provided because i have a feeling they both would show much better stats across the entire season versus their first 25 and 15 games respectively.

If you could change it I would have but when you set the tool to their 2018-2019 seasons, that is the amount of games tracked. Here is the link:

Tableau Public

It's not like I am cooking the books here. That's just how many games for 2018-2019 they have.

Sempiternal

Jul 5, 2014
Petterson will win for sure, but Dahlin and Heiskanen had great seasons. I might even put Heiskanen #2... ahead of Dahlin. He's been VERY impressive.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
If you could change it I would have but when you set the tool to their 2018-2019 seasons, that is the amount of games tracked. Here is the link:

Tableau Public

It's not like I am cooking the books here. That's just how many games for 2018-2019 they have.

Oh, I know you're not. I've seen others post that on Twitter and was disappointed you couldn't view their full season numbers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad