GDT: Avs vs blues 8PM MST Wednesday, February 20

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Could not have said it better myself. I also want them to suck so we ditch Sacco.

But winning is always fun too!

Well of course its annoying. Short-term winning means losing in the longrun... We need.to.get rid of Sacco in order to win anything.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Every fan should be watching flyers and pens.

Haha, I just tuned in after looking at the penalties in the boxscore. Did Granato get in another bench yelling exchange? That's at least three now by my count. Maybe more.

Mant*

Limping along around .500 with the same management and coaching staff is the solution?

Better than listening to a bunch of clown shoes cheering against the team they supposedly like.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Colorado Avalanche ‏@Avalanche
The first 7K fans to arrive at @Pepsi_Center for tonight’s game get this FREE #Avs shirt, presented by @smilegen: pic.twitter.com/bmQe4Iispd

How funny would it be if the T-shirts just had an Avs LOGO with the word "CHARACTER" written underneath?!

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
He really is having one hell of a year, a way better version of SOB. Kind of funny that Stars are trading all these players that are progressing into very fine NHL players.

I never understood Neal for Goligoski....WTF was that?

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Best rivalry in sports IMO. I live in the Philly area so i watch pretty much every Flyers game. They absolutely hate each other

I cant watch a single one because Comcast are a bunch of greedy *******s.

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
I can't believe OB isnt scratched tonight, I honestly would love to know what he'd have to do to sit a game. :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad