GDT: Avs vs blues 8PM MST Wednesday, February 20

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
In case anyone cares the season is not over. The avs actually play today. They should win this game blues played back to back and spent over 12 hours in a Vancouver airport Monday. Having said that we lose 12-1. A repeat Iceland vs USA.

Yeah, this GDT sucks but that's what you get for making D2M do it, on his iPhone no less. :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I will make it better D2M. Also put GDT too!

Part I

Part II

Made it better.

Also D2M what the hell is this?
Barca-Jersey-2013-Orange-away.jpg

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
Manbearpig and Shatty each score 2 and an assist

Main board floods with talk of the trade

And Erik Johnson is one for all goals and then gets concussed....oh wait.
With Landeskog skating more and being on the verge of returning I can see the team going out there with the thought of getting the win, getting their captain back then making a run for playoffs.

I don't know anymore what I want. Jones or MacKinnon are both players I would love to have. On the other hand I am really tired of not getting into playoffs.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I see bubba flexing his mod muscles already. I for one welcome our new overload bubba. (This joke will never get old):D

Lol at Seph we win ugly. If you want to make this GDT better get a mod to do it I'm still posting on my phone. Plus the Leo show is starting soon so, ill leave you. Either that or just start posting YouTube clips of messi.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
I haven't watched a single Avs game this entire year.

And I am content with that.

Won't be watching the next 20 or whatever's left either.

This team blows, and Stan's just picking up his annual NHL revenue bonus every year.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Hey guys, have any of your injured players returned yet in the past week or two?

Really feel for you with that ridiculous injury list.

Pokecheque

Whack it Hard to Girard
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Middle West
www.armoredheadspace.com
If we end up with a top-ten pick, so be it, but this team better damn well go down swinging. I can at least give them credit for not raising the white flag and acknowledging that starting the season with a bunch of freakin' pylons on the blueline was a gigantic mistake.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Hey guys, have any of your injured players returned yet in the past week or two?

Really feel for you with that ridiculous injury list.

Not since the last game.

Landeskog is skating a bit but no contact yet. EJ might start skating soon. Wilson probably won't come back for quite some time and Downie is done for the year.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I see bubba flexing his mod muscles already. I for one welcome our new overload bubba. (This joke will never get old):D

Lol at Seph we win ugly. If you want to make this GDT better get a mod to do it I'm still posting on my phone. Plus the Leo show is starting soon so, ill leave you. Either that or just start posting YouTube clips of messi.

Nah, lets keep this beauty of a GDT ;).

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I'm not supporting a tank, I'm just supporting not trying to win.

Out of the 29 teams of NHL the two I would LOVE to destroy even in a tank season are the Blues and Oiles.

Also D2M, sorry but I gotta cheer for Milan. I hope you understand, but if Barca has to win then I want a hattrick from Messi.

E: Also beautiful picture Freudian! :laugh:

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Elliott will play today. Our Elliott. I hope he'll do ok, but Blues have a heavy forecheck.

Grackle Party

Full of guts!!
Jun 11, 2007
Cream City
pretty b00tal 10 game stretch and the 10 after arnt much better
Wed, Feb 20 vs St. Louis
Sat, Feb 23 @ Los Angeles
Sun, Feb 24 @ Anaheim
Tue, Feb 26 @ San Jose
Thu, Feb 2 vs Calgary
Sun, Mar 3 @ Columbus
Tue, Mar 5 @ Detroit
Wed, Mar 6 @ Chicago
Fri, Mar 8 vs Chicago
Sun, Mar 10 vs San Jose

Pokecheque

Whack it Hard to Girard
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Middle West
www.armoredheadspace.com
I'm hoping Sacco goes with a ROB/SOB swap in the press box. Much as I still think O'Byrne's failures are partially on management/coaching, he's clearly not doing what he needs to do to be successful.

We need a guy willing to clear the crease. If ROB isn't that guy then someone else needs to step up.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Out of the 29 teams of NHL the two I would LOVE to destroy even in a tank season are the Blues and Oiles.

Also D2M, sorry but I gotta cheer for Milan. I hope you understand, but if Barca has to win then I want a hattrick from Messi.

E: Also beautiful picture Freudian! :laugh:

Agreed on beating the oilers and blues but **** the tank every game!

I saw that I was rip you apart in the other thread but thought better of it. The game will be arsenal vs Munich part 2. Where one team is outclassed in every department unfortunately, for you, you picked the wrong team...again. :p:

Elliott will play today. Our Elliott. I hope he'll do ok, but Blues have a heavy forecheck.

I like it, trial by fire. Plus I enjoy calling him lolelliot.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
vBet.

I'm hoping Sacco goes with a ROB/SOB swap in the press box. Much as I still think O'Byrne's failures are partially on management/coaching, he's clearly not doing what he needs to do to be successful.

We need a guy willing to clear the crease. If ROB isn't that guy then someone else needs to step up.

Perhaps O'Brien is nursing some injury. I think he's been much better than O'Byrne.

benzino

Mar 1, 2012
Estocolmo
pretty b00tal 10 game stretch and the 10 after arnt much better
Wed, Feb 20 vs St. Louis
Sat, Feb 23 @ Los Angeles
Sun, Feb 24 @ Anaheim
Tue, Feb 26 @ San Jose
Thu, Feb 2 vs Calgary
Sun, Mar 3 @ Columbus
Tue, Mar 5 @ Detroit
Wed, Mar 6 @ Chicago
Fri, Mar 8 vs Chicago
Sun, Mar 10 vs San Jose

Yep no eastern teams around to help us win, always love games vs Chicago though.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Agreed on beating the oilers and blues but **** the tank every game!

I saw that I was rip you apart in the other thread but thought better of it. The game will be arsenal vs Munich part 2. Where one team is outclassed in every department unfortunately, for you, you picked the wrong team...again. :p:

I was pretty pissed yesterday. Not that we lost, but how poorly Arsenal played and the goals we conceived were brutal defending.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Please edit the thread title with the starting time. It's 8PM MST today.

Qurpiz

Carry me home!
Nov 5, 2006

Just thought the song title was fitting. Maybe someone got their hopes up from the Preds game, but now it's time to come back down, where we belong

Qurpiz

Carry me home!
Nov 5, 2006
Kinda late start time for an Avs home game, right? They usually start at 4am my time, now 5am.

I'm thinking of setting my alarm at 5, but then again, I could be watching the CL game, maybe play something, watch PHI-PIT, and then this. A good oldschool all-nighter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->