GDT: Avs @ Stars | Emergency GDT | 1:30 MT | Disappointment Edition

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
1st round exit confirmed
If anyone is hurt then yah especially if its one of the good players. They might be able to sustain an injury to Malgin...maybe.

Well, that was (for the most part) the expected shitshow after yesterdays unexpected shitshow.

Thank you Avs FO. Because of you i don't care anymore.
Its easier to watch when you take emotion out of it.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
There's no way someone won't be hurt.

And I'm betting that Landy won't be anywhere near 100% when he finally comes back.
Landy wasn't 100% last year and still played incredibly. I hoping that happens again this year too, but him suffering a setback and missing next season too would be an absolute tragedy.

Reactions: AvsWraith

arun

Click here to hide this advertisement
Jun 23, 2016
Holland
Dear hockey god,

I opt to let cmac get the rest of all injuries due, and all teams we should face in the Playoffs.

Thank you.

StLAvsFan

Feb 8, 2015
There's no way someone won't be hurt.

And I'm betting that Landy won't be anywhere near 100% when he finally comes back.
If Landeskog returns, I'm betting within 3 or 4 games he'll get sandwiched between a couple of defenders, go down awkwardly, and then hobble off the ice reinjured. In fact, I'll go so far as to say...that since Mr. Timid himself (CMac) & Co. decided to do next to nothing to improve this team, may as well just shut ol' Gimpy Gabe down till 2023-24...before he ends up at the glue factory permanently.

Last edited:
Reactions: AvsWraith

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
This place is going to be miserable from now until the beginning of UFA where we can all be let down again. I can't wait 🙃

Reactions: sethro109

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad