• Full House

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other (post in comments)

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
this team complete de bulshit team. serfish makar mackannon soloing rounds not makin team up by anything. al compose by not knowing anythingcoach bednars-

rantanen please ask for new team why you still here?
You're right. Mikko should demand to play for a successful franchise like the Columbus Blue Jackets.

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
It's crazy to think that all time worst Avs season was so long ago. Feels like it was just 2-3 years ago. Scarring experience, i guess. I probably should not have watched as many games as i did that year

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

LTCPain75

Jul 12, 2022
this team complete de bulshit team. serfish makar mackannon soloing rounds not makin team up by anything. al compose by not knowing anythingcoach bednars-

What is this???

katfude

Sep 25, 2015

Hell yeah, Mikko could be beating McDavid in points if he was not being surrounded by boat anchors with too much greedment like MacKinnon and Makar.

MoreLikeTurdCrapley

Jun 30, 2019
this team complete de bulshit team. serfish makar mackannon soloing rounds not makin team up by anything. al compose by not knowing anythingcoach bednars-. this coach cenching player who a getting somewhat points during game. what ai nice thing to do..oh i cannot get change score 5 tonight? this team not helping mikko socring 50. his teammate trying him to miss. coach also benching mikko during whole pps etc

1E6EC632-83BA-49F1-B501-8A28AC3ADD21.gif

• Haha
Reactions: drhiii and katfude

Snow Arc

Friendly neighborhood Snow Arc
Aug 14, 2020
You know, a blowout was the cause of the whole sequence of events that resulted in the Six Million Dollar Man.

• Haha
Reactions: niwotsblessing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad