Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Full House

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other (post in comments)

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
JTC really devolved back to his usual self after realizing his 2C position was safe

Yeah, definitely hasn’t been as good.

I’m not sure what Bednar expects though. You take Mikko away from him, he won’t be the same. He can’t drive things by himself. He simply isn’t capable of being that kind of player.

The team results have been good though, so I get it.

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
this team complete de bulshit team. serfish makar mackannon soloing rounds not makin team up by anything. al compose by not knowing anythingcoach bednars-. this coach cenching player who a getting somewhat points during game. what ai nice thing to do..oh i cannot get change score 5 tonight? this team not helping mikko socring 50. his teammate trying him to miss. coach also benching mikko during whole pps etc. no coolnessity. no unstressity at all during makars mackannons playing. just all soloing and speed only no passing. total bullshit game of these. just skaing fast and shooting from all impossible areas , distances and all. totally killing teamgame. also all pps killing with this method. 0 brain in maskannons game. very zero iq in his thinking. mikko 48 and 88. teammate in line trying best he missing higher numbers and markings . like 50 and 100. book it. in edmonton mediocre german and veryvery fast player having peace in playing 100time in pps etc. and thinking before shooting and not stressing. WHERE IS THIS TEAMS DUM COACH? FIRE ASAP!!! HOW LONG MIKKOS TEAMLINEMATES NOT PASSING HIM ??? TIL HE GET INJURY AND MISSING 50? PLEASE REALISE. START PLAYING 100 ALONE LIKE SELFISH GOALGOATMAKAR AND SELFISH MACKANNON

rantanen please ask for new team why you still here?
I love that the post was edited and it got LESS coherent. Fantastic

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I just hope Draisaitl doesn’t see avgard’s post. He’ll get pissy.

That mediocre German

Reactions: missionAvs

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
What if that one goal and one point prevents the Avs winning the division? It’s a possibility
Whatever happens happens.

meh-goat.gif

nightonthesun

Sep 8, 2013
New Jersey
this team complete de bulshit team. serfish makar mackannon soloing rounds not makin team up by anything. al compose by not knowing anythingcoach bednars-. this coach cenching player who a getting somewhat points during game. what ai nice thing to do..oh i cannot get change score 5 tonight? this team not helping mikko socring 50. his teammate trying him to miss. coach also benching mikko during whole pps etc. no coolnessity. no unstressity at all during makars mackannons playing. just all soloing and speed only no passing. total bullshit game of these. just skaing fast and shooting from all impossible areas , distances and all. totally killing teamgame. also all pps killing with this method. 0 brain in maskannons game. very zero iq in his thinking. mikko 48 and 88. teammate in line trying best he missing higher numbers and markings . like 50 and 100. book it. in edmonton mediocre german and veryvery fast player having peace in playing 100time in pps etc. and thinking before shooting and not stressing. WHERE IS THIS TEAMS DUM COACH? FIRE ASAP!!! HOW LONG MIKKOS TEAMLINEMATES NOT PASSING HIM ??? TIL HE GET INJURY AND MISSING 50? PLEASE REALISE. START PLAYING 100 ALONE LIKE SELFISH GOALGOATMAKAR AND SELFISH MACKANNON

rantanen please ask for new team why you still here?

Did you say “Man Cannon”? I’m pretty sure I heard you say that. I love that.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Fresh Prince for me.

It's strange, I could never get into Seinfeld but Curb might be my favourite comedy of all-time.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I watched Fresh Prince as a kid and definitely liked it, but I think it ran as an after school show in Finland at that time, so I group it more with Malcolm in the Middle and whatever they used to show in those slots, like cartoons. Never felt like I needed to go back to that as an adult.

Reactions: RECKLESS and Murzu

Flanagan

Registered Loser
Jul 10, 2011
St. John's
Only caught the highlights of this one. Does anyone have a clip of the Makar crossbar attempt? I heard it was a highlight reel "almost goal":.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad