• Full House

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other (post in comments)

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
What the f*** I missed Sir Avgard Hockey Professor's appearance? F*** me.

Anyways, the Ducks are absolute ass and the Avs rightfully took care of business. Only thing this game missed was a Rantanen goal, wasn't for a lack of opportunities though.

Next couple of games are huge. Hope Georgiev got a nice rest and hope the skaters are ready to go. They have been handling their business against non-playoff teams but they still look shell shocked playing against playoff teams for the most part. Let's see if that changes.

Avs2022

Jan 4, 2011
Just got back from the game. My observations:

1. Top line dominated, I mean dominated after the first Ducks goal. They cycled as best as I've seen in a long time.
2. JoJo played well. Good positioning, although as the game went on, the Ducks offense was non existent.
3. Wish Makar would have scored when he hit the post. That was another dominating shift from the top line.
4. Newhook looks lost out there. Seems to never make the correct read or play, and I swear he's allergic to board battles.
5. Was surrounded by Avs fans. We had a "Go Avs go" chant going off and on.

Last edited:
Reactions: niwotsblessing

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
1679982309552.png

This was Jack Johnsons emergence to becoming the Avs 5th #1D on the roster.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Well, super-rough start but they finally woke up after the 1st.

Anaheim plays the worst team defense I’ve ever seen. Avs were getting away with absolutely STUPID passes and they might as well have covered their own blue line with a red carpet. John Gibson turned a fantastic performance despite giving up six.

JoJo made some HUGE saves but his rebound control was soooooo bad tonight. Worse than usual. Glad the Ducks just aren’t that good. The one goal he did give up was absolutely not his fault.

Nuke was super-gassed tonight. He flat-out gave up on a couple loose pucks and just went for a change each time. I liked him on the PK but he was a disaster on the PP.

But whatever. Avs took care of business and avenged their earlier loss to these guys.

Lastly, Nathan MacKinnon is good.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Well, super-rough start but they finally woke up after the 1st.

Anaheim plays the worst team defense I’ve ever seen. Avs were getting away with absolutely STUPID passes and they might as well have covered their own blue line with a red carpet. John Gibson turned a fantastic performance despite giving up six.

JoJo made some HUGE saves but his rebound control was soooooo bad tonight. Worse than usual. Glad the Ducks just aren’t that good. The one goal he did give up was absolutely not his fault.

Nuke was super-gassed tonight. He flat-out gave up on a couple loose pucks and just went for a change each time. I liked him on the PK but he was a disaster on the PP.

But whatever. Avs took care of business and avenged their earlier loss to these guys.

Lastly, Nathan MacKinnon is good.
Lol the swarm, baby. You could see it happening in real time on Nichushkin's goal. 3 guys went after MacKinnon and I swear it was by design, not due to fatigue :laugh:

avgard

Jan 8, 2017
if there was hands, skill and brains and unselfiness in makar and mackannon there could be in PP like triangle pssing play between for passing round and looking for good scoring chanche and also there would must be patience. unfortunenatly makar and mackannon only have is selfiness and speed and no brains. they shooting in PP also in every possibles impossible position while in zoun which killing team spirit almost and killing PP for sure. . one question for mikko the player here. why you still here playing? if reaching 50 you must start playing selfiness beacause passing you here will not get. you must make goal by yourself like 48 to this day this seasons. makar not caring and mackannon making every effort every shift you will be missing 50. he also by looking at ice happenings trying to fool you from reaching 100 while still by own making it. YOU MUST START PLAYING FOR YOURSELF ONLY.

sir avgard hockeyprofssor

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
if there was hands, skill and brains and unselfiness in makar and mackannon there could be in PP like triangle pssing play between for passing round and looking for good scoring chanche and also there would must be patience. unfortunenatly makar and mackannon only have is selfiness and speed and no brains. they shooting in PP also in every possibles impossible position while in zoun which killing team spirit almost and killing PP for sure. . one question for mikko the player here. why you still here playing? if reaching 50 you must start playing selfiness beacause passing you here will not get. you must make goal by yourself like 48 to this day this seasons. makar not caring and mackannon making every effort every shift you will be missing 50. he also by looking at ice happenings trying to fool you from reaching 100 while still by own making it. YOU MUST START PLAYING FOR YOURSELF ONLY.

Agreed. Mackannon and Makar are 100% selfiness.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
Granted, I was asleep for 90% of the game, but I'm programmed to wake up enough to recognize goals and major scoring chances (read: the horn and/or the PBP guy screaming works as a mini-alarm). I swear the Avs hit 17 posts last night. Or my subconscious kept reliving hearing that Makar one.
I was aware the score was 5-1 at some point, and woke up this "morning" a little surprised and disappointed that they hadn't added to that. Not that I'm complaining. It just seemed like they should have had at least 8.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow

obviously-shea-coule%C3%A9.gif

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
this team complete de bulshit team. serfish makar mackannon soloing rounds not makin team up by anything. al compose by not knowing anythingcoach bednars-. this coach cenching player who a getting somewhat points during game. what ai nice thing to do..oh i cannot get change score 5 tonight? this team not helping mikko socring 50. his teammate trying him to miss. coach also benching mikko during whole pps etc. no coolnessity. no unstressity at all during makars mackannons playing. just all soloing and speed only no passing. total bullshit game of these. just skaing fast and shooting from all impossible areas , distances and all. totally killing teamgame. also all pps killing with this method. 0 brain in maskannons game. very zero iq in his thinking. mikko 48 and 88. teammate in line trying best he missing higher numbers and markings . like 50 and 100. book it. in edmonton mediocre german and veryvery fast player having peace in playing 100time in pps etc. and thinking before shooting and not stressing. WHERE IS THIS TEAMS DUM COACH? FIRE ASAP!!! HOW LONG MIKKOS TEAMLINEMATES NOT PASSING HIM ??? TIL HE GET INJURY AND MISSING 50? PLEASE REALISE. START PLAYING 100 ALONE LIKE SELFISH GOALGOATMAKAR AND SELFISH MACKANNON

rantanen please ask for new team why you still here?

Yep. The bolded is the best one I've seen. HF has been won haha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad