Movies: Avengers : Infinity War

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
Anyone get the feeling that with Wakanda/Black Panther featured somewhat prominently in the trailer, that's going to be the location of the last infinity stone? Unless I'm forgetting something, the soul stone still hasn't been revealed. I suppose we may find out in the Black Panther movie. Also the trailer makes it pretty clear what ones are in play here (including which Thanos gets before the big fight), but the Aether/reality stone is nowhere to be seen.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Wait...there's a new X-Men coming?

EDIT: Oh god. After Apocalypse...they're trying to do the Jean Grey/Phoenix thing again already? Whyyyyy? They should've stopped after Days of Future Past.

i am intrigued because it's one of my favourite arcs (and they are bringing in the Space/Alien aspect) but no one can give it justice. so i don't know why they bothered (especially with Marvel trying to get the rights. if they did, then it wouldn't bug me if Marvel tried it).

imma gonna be watching it though
(and this movie too)

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
i am intrigued because it's one of my favourite arcs (and they are bringing in the Space/Alien aspect) but no one can give it justice. so i don't know why they bothered (especially with Marvel trying to get the rights. if they did, then it wouldn't bug me if Marvel tried it).

imma gonna be watching it though
(and this movie too)
I like Sophie Turner but I'm cringing imagining her trying to be a villain.

Connor McFries

5-14-6-1
Jan 9, 2008
Me, after watching that trailer:

j95cq4n24x001.png

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Chrome is warning about something dangerous from spurstalk.com on the previous page and won't show it. Just a heads up for the mods.
Already taken care of, seems the website that was hosting the picture of Hawkeye I posted a while ago was hacked.

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
New Mutants - TV, doesn't count.
Deadpool 2 - a comedy
Incredibles - animated movie, not what I would consider a comic book movie.
Venom - If anything is going to bomb this is it....
X-Men Dark Phoenix - X-Men movies are garbage and I dont think people hold them against Marvel
Animated Spider-Man - Surely this isn't going to theatres, right?
Aquaman - DC/WB, lol

I dont think those movies will put a dent in Infinity War's predictably massive box office numbers. Like I said, if anything is going to bomb it will be X-Men and then Aquaman.

Several X-Men movies are better than a handful of MCU films. Wonder Woman and the Batman films are, too.

I think the biggest thing putting a dent in box office numbers are simply fewer people going to movies.

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Anyone get the feeling that with Wakanda/Black Panther featured somewhat prominently in the trailer, that's going to be the location of the last infinity stone? Unless I'm forgetting something, the soul stone still hasn't been revealed. I suppose we may find out in the Black Panther movie. Also the trailer makes it pretty clear what ones are in play here (including which Thanos gets before the big fight), but the Aether/reality stone is nowhere to be seen.

The Soul Stone in Wakanda...

I like it. May the pry it from the cold dead hands of some character played by Stevie Wonder or Aretha Franklin

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
I wonder if Disney can get the deal done to purchase Fox Entertainment, will we see the X-Men or FF show up in Avengers 4?

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto

The leaked incomplete footage posted on Reddit a couple days ago kinda insinuates what happens with the Aether.

The Guardians show up at the Collector's place and see him beaten down by something. Probably makes off with the Aether and sets the Guardians off to Earth.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I wonder if Disney can get the deal done to purchase Fox Entertainment, will we see the X-Men or FF show up in Avengers 4?
Too late the filming it getting close to being done, they would have to start over and that would cost a boat load of money.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Punished Cap looks amazing.

It looks like they are doing a tribute to when he become Nomad in the comics. Not sure if he will use that name in the movies, probably not, but ya that's where it's from though thankfully they didn't go with the comic costume.

MikeFichera--Cap_as_nomad.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad