Post-Game Talk: Avalanche VS Red Wings l 12/2/18 l 7 PM EST

SimonEdvinssonAtSix

It's possible to commit no mistakes and still lose
Nov 2, 2018
YOU GOT KRONWALLED ! ! !!!

Love seeing him throw those hits.... I miss that guy in his prime.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Wilson is lucky he throws that at about half as hard these days. Still a great hit by Kronner, but I think we just realized the other team doesn't pay attention to him the same way, you used to hear them scream heads a couple times a game. The Avs let him walk right into that sucker.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Mickey is talking up the brawl in '97. A lot of players on both teams are too young to remember. Some not born while others will still wetting the bed. Plus, let's face it, we won the war. It has nothing to do with the Wings moving East.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Mickey is talking up the brawl in '97. A lot of players on both teams are too young to remember. Some not born while others will still wetting the bed. Plus, let's face it, we won the war. It has nothing to do with the Wings moving East.

They eliminated us more than we eliminated them in the playoffs but we won 3 cups to their 2 during that span

I don't really count 08 but you can I suppose

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
They eliminated us more than we eliminated them in the playoffs but we won 3 cups to their 2 during that span

I don't really count 08 but you can I suppose

It ended for me in '02 after humiliating Roy for the second time in his career. Beating Carolina was like showing up to get credit. That conference final was where the Cup was won.

Reactions: jkutswings

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
They started on time in Boston too, so glad to see a couple good first periods in a row.

We need to be really careful with their big line on the long change this period or the red light is going to turn on behind Bernier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad