Avalanche top line has combined for 38 points in 8 games.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Comparable: A much more highly skilled Nik Antropov? Both freakishly tall, drafted same position, same look and hair, and similar-ish game except Rantanen has a brain and more teeth

Last edited:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
you laugh, but I know a scout in the maritimes who scouted both mackinnon and crosby alot and said mackinnon was the closest to crosby he'd ever seen

I know that is meant to be more about their talent levels than playing styles, but I prefer the even more explosive pre-knee-injury Jeremy Roenick comp for MacK.

AMDZen

ME in the RED Circle
Apr 7, 2010
Denver
Home.Page.ZeN
Best line in hockey right now

Sure the berg line has more clout but Berg is also a pos. The player stats updated in the morrow won't lie. All 3 of the ninez line will be in the top 5 or 7 (math is hard on a Friday night) in points so how can you argue with that

Reactions: Lemonlimey

bigsby

Jul 11, 2014
Ottawa
Mackinnon is mad. After seeing Ottawa play the Bruins twice already and following up with Colorado tonight, I would give a slight edge to Colorado's line based on Mackinnon's drive alone. It seemed like the sens were on the pk whenever he was on the ice. No disrespect to Bostons top line saying that, they are amazing to watch as well.

Reactions: missionAvs and cgf

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
Still bothers that MacKinnon could have been ours;) what an amazing player, so entertaning to watch. Best player in the league atm imo.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Gold Standard

Sep 7, 2018
That trio is making Avs games clear my schedule appointment viewing,and put up the Do Not Disturb sign on the mancave door. That 1 line and some adequate goaltending just may be enough to get them past either Nashville or Winnipeg when playoffs roll around. Nashville may be a tall order, but Winnipeg looks beatable.

Feb 24, 2017
Sadly at the expense of you Sens fans the good times may only get better.

And I'm being sincere here. I wish nothing but losses for the Sens but as a fan who endured a number of bad, bad years for the Avs I certainly know the pain this season could bring the Sens Fans.

At least so far you guys are doing ok.
You come off as a pompous jagaloon acting like times have been so hard when you have watched your team win two cups in a little over 20 years.

- Kings fan who won’t complain about team success for a long time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad