Avalanche top line has combined for 38 points in 8 games.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
The insane part is Nate doesn't look to be at his best and Mikko missed some glorious chances.
Yah Mack and Miko didn't have a great game. Miko should have at least 5 goals already. This season.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Seriously hard to beat that top line. Maybe only Boston that has a better one.
Bruins top line has 36 points in 7 games. Although technically they were all scored in 6 games since they were shut out opening night. They play game 8 tonight. :popcorn:

Reactions: Bruhin

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Some crazy good lines out there right now.

Fun times to be an Avs fan!

Sadly at the expense of you Sens fans the good times may only get better.

And I'm being sincere here. I wish nothing but losses for the Sens but as a fan who endured a number of bad, bad years for the Avs I certainly know the pain this season could bring the Sens Fans.

At least so far you guys are doing ok.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Pretty impressive stuff, fun team to watch. Colorado had the pick before FLA when selecting Landeskog over Huberdeau, MacKinnon over Barkov and Rantanen over Crouse. A little salty about the Rantanen one still, knew he would be a top line talent one day.

I'd love to see a 96 cup reunion in a couple years. Different outcome though.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Sadly at the expense of you Sens fans the good times may only get better.

And I'm being sincere here. I wish nothing but losses for the Sens but as a fan who endured a number of bad, bad years for the Avs I certainly know the pain this season could bring the Sens Fans.

At least so far you guys are doing ok.

Yeah I forgot all about that.

Thanks!

RiskyBryzness21

Mar 23, 2017
So they stacking up their first line and it works for them, ya?
Not exactly the best recipe for success in a long run and especially playoffs though

Prediculous

May 11, 2018
Redding, CA
Apart from Rantanen who was a bit disappointing in the playoffs last year, the Avs have really been playing fantastic ever since the series against the Preds. Took everything Nashville had to beat them

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
he was though. his rookie season was amazing, then hes a 50 pointish guy for 3 years. that is disappointing

him putting it together now has nothing to do with that

He consistently improved while the team around him consistently got worse. That's why the 53 points he put up on a historically bad team was so impressive to those of us that suffered through watching it.

But yes his totals were disappointing if you weren't an avs fan.

Reactions: MacBradley

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Coincidentally both Colorado and Boston have really weak 2nd, 3rd and 4th lines.

Que? Our 2nd line is our biggest question mark moving forward, but the Avs third line has been great last year & this year...and I really like our options on the 4th line this year as Kamenev is really getting comfortable in the NHL, anchoring that line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad