Avalanche top line has combined for 38 points in 8 games.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
there is no way Ratenen is a plug.

Mack / Rant combo might be the new Jagr,Lemiuex combo I kid you not.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
I don’t know lol altitude played it against the flames and tonight :laugh:

Lju.gif

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Not exactly difficult when they get to play against the bruins 4th defensive pair.

Rantanen impressed me tonight, he's definitely driving that line over MacKinnon.
Lol no. Rantanen drive the line tonight for sure. But they kind of take turns, it's whomever is on that particular night.

Both are just top tier players who compliment each other incredibly well.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Lol no. Rantanen drive the line tonight for sure. But they kind of take turns, it's whomever is on that particular night.

Both are just top tier players who compliment each other incredibly well

Yeah, the chemistry is evident. Such a great line and Landy is essential part of it too. It's either the best or second best line in the entire NHL. It literally could drag a lower tier team to playoffs.

AMDZen

ME in the RED Circle
Apr 7, 2010
Denver
Home.Page.ZeN
Not exactly difficult when they get to play against the bruins 4th defensive pair.

Rantanen impressed me tonight, he's definitely driving that line over MacKinnon.
Lol

Yeah like the play tonight where he drove it all the way from his own end, juking two 4th liners and finishing under the defensemans stick with a sick pass to MacKinnon for a snipe.

Oh wait that was Bergeron and then Marchand that Rants juked. I thought those guys were better than pretty much any teams defenseman.

Hmmm guess you're narrative doesn't work after all.

Eastern bias casual plebes ignorance knows no bounds

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
MacKinnon is really living off of this line, every one remembers he had shortcomings in his Hockey IQ. But specially Mikko has elite IQ and feeds macK, agter they were united, the rest is history.

Mikko Has the league lead, He is a monster.

Go away please. You are making us all look bad. Again.

Reactions: IndustryLeech

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

I get that it's frustrating, but you can play only who's in front of you. Not Avs fault when they played Bruins at one of their weakest stages of the season just like it wasn't Nashville's fault that they got to play against Hammond in the playoffs.

Reactions: Steerpike

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
I was surprised enough when MacKinnon turned into a franchise-caliber player last season, I was so glad we finally had one

Turns out we have two

Reactions: MacBradley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad