Avalanche Jersey Pickups

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybobjoe2112

Feb 2, 2010
Prince George B.C.
When packages get shipped there are main branches in each state/province and that is where every out of state package goes to first. Then it gets processed and sent to the local towns.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
When packages get shipped there are main branches in each state/province and that is where every out of state package goes to first. Then it gets processed and sent to the local towns.

Figured it'd be Philadelphia though. Every thing i've ever had sent through FedEx or UPS has gone to Philadelphia first. I imagine it'll go from Maryland to there and then over to New Jersey tonight.

Oh well they were a birthday present from my girlfriend and I guess it's fitting that it was delayed until my birthday haha.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Got bored and decided to look through Getty Images. I've been looking for a photo from the warmups from the Forsberg Retirement Night of Stastny since that night and finally found one. When looking through the photos in the past either this one wasn't there or I just assumed that it was from game action like all of the other photos. I sent an email to Photofile asking if they can add the picture and I can get a print of it. I'll try and get it signed and hang it next to the jersey.

129034298-paul-stastny-of-the-colorado-avalanche-gettyimages.jpg

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Finally Arrived. Asked for an A to be added to the Landeskog the other day and they said it would be but it arrived without one so i'll have to add that at some point.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
A bit off topic, but has anyone had issues with altitudeauthentics.com? I ordered a MacKinnon jersey, a Duchene t-shirt for my cousin which apparently got shipped to the wrong place and a beanie which I was supposed to get a refund for because they no longer carry it but haven't been refunded yet. I've called these people 3 times and they haven't returned any of my calls.

EDIT: after the 5th phone call I finally got someone to answer after a week and fix it.

Last edited:

Buster93

May 5, 2013
Bumping My list of jerseys as Ive added a few more

Patrick Roy #33 Avalanche White, CCM
Joe Sakic #19 Avalanche Dark, CCM (signed)
Joe Sakic #19 Nordiques Blue, CCM
Peter Forsberg #21, Team Sweden Blue, Nike

Matt Duchene #9 Avalanche White, Reebok (signed)
Gabriel Landeskog (C) #92, Avalanche Dark, Reebok (signed)
Erik Johnson, #6 Avalanche Blue (Third), Reebok
Ryan O'Reilly #37, Avalanche Dark, Reebok (signed)
Nathan Mackinnon, #29, Avalanche White, Reebok (signed)

Nathan Mackinnon, #22, Halifax Red, Reebok
Nathan Mackinnon, #23, Canada World Jrs. White
Matt Duchene, #9 Team Canada Red

Blank Avalanche White, CCM
Blank Avalanche 3rd, Burgandy, CCM

Will try to get some pictures up in the next few days

SuperTheGreat

Swim Instructor
Jun 3, 2012
Colorado
^ Yes, SportsK is totally legit. They send their customization orders to Triple Threat Sports in IL. TTS is top notch and can do most jerseys. They'll do a fine job on an Avs, but it may not be exact to on ice like Denver Athletic or EPS. I'd contact TTS and ask for a picture before I committed, or just order the blank and send off to DA.

All this assuming of course that you're talking about an avs jersey;)

Gearhead82

Saginaw Gears 72-83
Apr 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Yes, A Landeskog alternate. I also see they have USA Miracle on Ice jerseys.

P.S. Decided to go with a Jim Craig Miracle on Ice Jersey more in my price range right now. It's been shipped so, Should have it soon.

Last edited:

rpontbriand

Jul 1, 2003
My first game this coming Saturday in more than 3 years against the Blues. Have not been more excited about this team than I am now for YEARS!!!

Updated gear (Forsberg and Sakic shirts are great but so 90's) showed up in the mail too! :)

Looks even cooler right side up.

Attachments

• MAC.JPG
    MAC.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 8

Sic Snake

Nov 10, 2013
Houston
I can get both of these...

thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx

for the price of one of these...

thumb.aspx

Any thoughts on what I should go with? Are the white ones too weak?

First Avs jersey since my Patrick Roy one I have hanging in my man cave. Plan on actually wearing this one. Want it to be a good pick.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Definitely go for the Blueberry. It's not that I mind the fashion jerseys, it's just that they are a bit thinner and not quite a jersey jersey. I have a Landy black ice and love it but if you are getting your first Avs jersey in a while I'd go for a more official one.

Can I ask why it's double? Are you going for an authentic in the Blueberry? Also, don't buy from NHL.com. Go with icejerseys, cool jerseys or the place the others were just talking about, sportsk. They do a nice job and NHL.com cuts a lot of corners.

Mr Serious

Jul 23, 2011
Any thoughts on what I should go with? Are the white ones too weak?

First Avs jersey since my Patrick Roy one I have hanging in my man cave. Plan on actually wearing this one. Want it to be a good pick.

Go with the legit blueberry jersey. The white ones just look, as you put it, "weak".

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Finally arrived. 2013-14 Nathan MacKinnon Third Set One. It was worn in 7 games. MacKinnon attempted his first career shootout attempt in this jersey and also set an NHL record in it for being the youngest player to ever score two goals in two consecutive games. Not really that much wear besides on the one sleeve, which has a small repair and some board burns. Now I have to decide how to display the jersey with the stick that I have that's photomatched to a game that MacKinnon was wearing the jersey. I also have a 11x14 of MacKinnon in the jersey that a poster from the Icejerseys forums was nice enough to get signed for me when the Avs were down in Nashville. I also have a 16x20 that shows the stick photomatch that I can display with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad