Avalanche Jersey Pickups

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybobjoe2112

Feb 2, 2010
Prince George B.C.
Tough choice. The only thing that's holding me back from getting a MacK jersey is if he changes his number back to 22. Another plus to a Landey jersey is the captain's C

I'd go with the 29 MacKinnon. In five or so years when he becomes a superstar how many people are going to have his rookie jersey? It'll prove you've been with the Avs since before they were good..

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I have a MacKinnon 29. The number has some personal significance to me so even if he goes back to 22 I will still like it plus like others have said to have a jersey that's rare and marks his rookie season isn't a terrible thing either.

AvsFan1977

Mar 20, 2012
Here is the most updated pic of my Avs jersey collection:

AKGjx1O.png

billybobjoe2112

Feb 2, 2010
Prince George B.C.
My collection is a little smaller but here it is.

BgnOSmTCEAETMxj.jpg

BgnPd6WCQAAP_Ah.jpg

BgnPa8yCAAAsULW.jpg

I've also got 4 Oilers jerseys, 1 Coyotes, 1 Sharks, 2 Thrashers, 3 Capitals and 2 more Canada jerseys along with a 92 Sakic All-Star on the way.

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Well here's two pics without any red. One game pic and one game worn from classicauctions.net:
And one with.

When the Nordiques switched from heat pressed names/numbers/fleur de lis to fully sewn tackle twill names/numbers/fleur de lis for the 91-92 season, they made the numbers multi-layer & added the red outline to the numbers.

SuperTheGreat

Swim Instructor
Jun 3, 2012
Colorado
When the Nordiques switched from heat pressed names/numbers/fleur de lis to fully sewn tackle twill names/numbers/fleur de lis for the 91-92 season, they made the numbers multi-layer & added the red outline to the numbers.

Nice. I knew someone who knew would chime in. Thanks bobbyp.

SuperTheGreat

Swim Instructor
Jun 3, 2012
Colorado
I bought my husband a Nordiques jersey for Christmas. It was blank and he wants to get a name on it, probably Stastny. What's the best way to do this? Take it to Denver Athletic?

This website is the best. They had the red from 91-95.

http://www.nhluniforms.com/Nordiques/Nordiques4.html

Denver Athletic can't do it. The only thing they can do is the current number font for the Avs. This includes 1997 - 2007 old style as well as Edge jerseys. But that's it. Your best bet for a Nords jersey is probably EPS (exclusive pro sports) or triple threat sports. EPS is huge and can do any team from any era. I believe TTS can as well, they're just a smaller outfit. Both are easy to find on the web. I say contact both and see what they say. They both can also create a name/number kit for you to sew onto the jersey yourself, if you're capable.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Welp. For whatever reason my jerseys went from Syracuse to Maryland this weekend through FedEx and now they're delayed a day. Just want my damn Landeskog Sweden jersey.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Denver Athletic can't do it. The only thing they can do is the current number font for the Avs. This includes 1997 - 2007 old style as well as Edge jerseys. But that's it. Your best bet for a Nords jersey is probably EPS (exclusive pro sports) or triple threat sports. EPS is huge and can do any team from any era. I believe TTS can as well, they're just a smaller outfit. Both are easy to find on the web. I say contact both and see what they say. They both can also create a name/number kit for you to sew onto the jersey yourself, if you're capable.

Thanks for the info! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad