Colorado Springs, CO
1656343367809.png

Coming soon!

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
I should have cause now they're sold out
The stitching is higher quality at hockey authentic anyways.

AvsFanInMichigan

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Apr 16, 2018
Michigan
The stitching is higher quality at hockey authentic anyways.
Just was on there it's sold out for now ill check back in later.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
I guess I gotta get Makar lettering and number for my reverse retro.

Anyone know where I would order that? Would the spot linked above be a good spot?

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
It's my birthday next month and my family have ordered me some t-shirts, a hat and a hoodie from the NHL store.

I also go to Tampa in a few weeks for a family vacation. I can't wait to rock all my Avs gear there. Maybe I'll bump into Cooper and he can tell me all about how much he feels for his players.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I really wish I had completed my order for a Nuke w/Cup patch sweater right when we made the Final. Feeling a bit dumb for not going through with it now that I can't find an authentic style jersey anywhere in my size.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
The last few days really have me considering forking over the dough for a Byram jersey. Do you guys think he's with us for the next 6+ years?

I mean I can’t see him not being around for the foreseeable future, but I think the contract he signs this year is gonna be the biggest indicator.

Also I just dropped off my Reverse Retro to get Makar added to it. 👌🏻

Last edited:

Avalanche2133

May 16, 2013
Manitoba, Canada
oh my god! Does ANYONE know where to get a stitched Adidas white jersey?? Cool hockey and hockey authentic both only have the darks and I refuse to get stuff from fantatics and nhl shop as the stitching quality there isn’t the best from what I’ve been reading here.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
oh my god! Does ANYONE know where to get a stitched Adidas white jersey?? Cool hockey and hockey authentic both only have the darks and I refuse to get stuff from fantatics and nhl shop as the stitching quality there isn’t the best from what I’ve been reading here.
I bought one from Altitude Authentics online store

avalanche_country

Mar 3, 2004
Denver, CO
I can’t find any adidas in 54(xl) , I bought a patch I’ll just have it sewn on once they are available again.

I did get a Landy breakaway with patch from altitude the night they won the cup. Then 4 days later they sent me another $20 invoice for the patch although I checked the box to add it for $15 when I first purchased it.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Why? Who’s on your RR? Ben Guite?
Landeskog, but they didn't stitch the name and number, because I didn't ask for a custom name from Altitude Authentics, and they sent it from Adidas.

The logos are stitched, though. I was planning to frame it unsigned but since the backside is worse, I don't know which side to show.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Landeskog, but they didn't stitch the name and number, because I didn't ask for a custom name from Altitude Authentics, and they sent it from Adidas.

The logos are stitched, though. I was planning to frame it unsigned but since the backside is worse, I don't know which side to show.

If it’s not stitched can you get it removed and redone with stitching?

Reactions: UncleRisto

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad