Avalanche Jersey Pickups Part III

MaKarter

Big Game Bo
Jun 21, 2019
Fort Collins CO
Girard. That's who I intend to get if I can scrape together the $$$
I bought a Girard autographed puck when he was in his 1st or second year with us.
Really happy I did it early on!

I have "official game pucks" for Makar, Girard, Rantanen, and the first puck I ever bought was Landeskog.

Almost bought a MacKinnon puck for $70 back in the day, wish I did.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Newusername

Jun 26, 2013
My avs collection:
Mackinnon reverse retro
Mackinnon 2016 Stadium Series (signed)
Mackinnon reebok 3rd
Landeskog 2020 Stadium Series
Rantanen home
Makar hockey fights cancer (avatar)
Joe sakic ccm blue nordiques
Ccm white blank
Reebok white blank

one day I’ll get a photo uploaded. Next jersey will probably be mackinnon lol

Non avs jerseys : bennett (signed), gaudreau, monahan, Tarasenko, Crosby(3rd) , Orr, humbolt broncos, and two wing jerseys which I found in garbage bag on the side of the road lol

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I really, really want a Girard RR. Hopefully near the end of the season I can scrape together some pennies.

Next ones I want to get are an away jersey and a third. But I want to wait and see if they're going to fix the current issue with the aways and add more blue. Makar will definitely be one of those, as for the other, I don't quite know yet. Maybe I'll be one of those guys who gets an obscure player just for the hell of it. I remember going to Avs games, there was some dude with a Brian Willsie sweater. :loony:

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I really, really want a Girard RR. Hopefully near the end of the season I can scrape together some pennies.

Next ones I want to get are an away jersey and a third. But I want to wait and see if they're going to fix the current issue with the aways and add more blue. Makar will definitely be one of those, as for the other, I don't quite know yet. Maybe I'll be one of those guys who gets an obscure player just for the hell of it. I remember going to Avs games, there was some dude with a Brian Willsie sweater. :loony:
Maybe Byram.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Yeah I’m gonna try to get me an autographed Byram RR. I have an autographed Makar stadium series jersey last year which represents his rookie season so I’d like to do the same with Bo.

Reactions: tigervixxxen

MaKarter

Big Game Bo
Jun 21, 2019
Fort Collins CO
upload_2021-3-4_20-50-43.png

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
Hey Avs fans!

Is it possible to still get a Reverse Retro Jersey? or they gone forever..

I cant seem to find them here in europe, and the official shop says nopes to me.
Is there another way to get one?

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Hey Avs fans!

Is it possible to still get a Reverse Retro Jersey? or they gone forever..

I cant seem to find them here in europe, and the official shop says nopes to me.
Is there another way to get one?
Yeah, ship one in from the US or Canada.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Which sites that has them? Official site says nope to me as well even if I go from the NA one
Oh yeah, I guess they are kinda out. Altitude Authentics is generally a good bet for their jerseys and I think they still have a couple odd ones. Maybe someone actually in NA has better info on this. But it is going to cost you about a hundred euros extra in customs to get that stuff.

Newusername

Jun 26, 2013
I saw the avs sold their hfc jerseys, didn’t see a single ad or mention of it in the games. Oh well.
As for where to buy, Benhsports is a good eBay seller for legit jerseys. Cool hockey & hockey authentic are good retail options

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
If I was to get a Retro sweater, it would definitely be Girard.

There is nothing better than watching him create shit out of nothing. This guy should be getting Norris votes this year. He won't because Cale carries all the talk from the national broadcast teams and all the east coast journalists, only read reviews of west coast teams...they don't stay up long enough to watch them.

Girard is a number 1 Dman in this league. He's also one of the better ones. I just don't understand the reluctance to have his name entered among the best in the league. I'm not sure where his faults lie other than not being taller.

Reactions: Newusername

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
If you're wanting a Makar or MacKinnon Reverse Retro jersey, Altitude Authentics appears to have gotten in a small re-stock in various sizes (looks like all sizes BUT XL). Hurry as I expect these will go quickly.

Reactions: Rumplesnipeskin

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
Is it just me, or is there are really disappointing lack of 2021 playoff branded Avs merchandise? Altitude Authentics and the NHL.com shop both basically have the square root of f*** all in terms of playoff gear. A handful at most, and they are mostly wack.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad