Avalanche Jersey Pickups Part III

AvsFanInMichigan

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Apr 16, 2018
Michigan
Is it just me, or is there are really disappointing lack of 2021 playoff branded Avs merchandise? Altitude Authentics and the NHL.com shop both basically have the square root of f*** all in terms of playoff gear. A handful at most, and they are mostly wack.
It’s pretty disappointing. Wanted to get the playoff quarter zip but I still haven’t made my mind up. Not much to choose from. Hoping the Avs can make it all the way and win the cup. Then I would un load and buy a bunch

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
In the span of a little less than 12 months I've added the following to my jersey collection:

-Authentic Makar 3rd Jersey (bought from CoolHockey)

-Authentic MacKinnon Reverse Retro (bought from Altitude Authentics)

-Authentic Landeskog Home (bought from Altitude Authentics)

My wife did buy me a Makar away jersey for Christmas...but she did not know/understand that there were Asian knockoffs out there and that's what it was (after I opened it she said "In hindsight I should have realized something was wrong when it was $50 compared to the usual $200ish I was seeing it for..."), so really I have one of each now. And for a guy with 2 kids, and another on the way, I'm good with that.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
In the span of a little less than 12 months I've added the following to my jersey collection:

My wife did buy me a Makar away jersey for Christmas...but she did not know/understand that there were Asian knockoffs out there and that's what it was (after I opened it she said "In hindsight I should have realized something was wrong when it was $50 compared to the usual $200ish I was seeing it for..."), so really I have one of each now. And for a guy with 2 kids, and another on the way, I'm good with that.

Save the knockoff to wear when you get drunk and want to make chili dogs after the game.

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017

Years ago I made the mistake of telling my Dad in passing that I was planning to buy myself a MacKinnon jersey and a Carey Price jersey. I don't usually make big-ticket purchases for myself, so I was looking forward to this. My birthday rolled around shortly thereafter and turns out he went out and bought me knockoff versions of both jerseys. Kinda ruined the idea of buying the real ones for myself, but I didn't have the heart to tell my Dad that (he was so proud of himself for remembering I wanted them) so now I have two knockoff jerseys and no real ones. :confused:

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Save the knockoff to wear when you get drunk and want to make chili dogs after the game.

Oh for sure! I won’t wear ANY of my Authentics when I feel I’ll have food or drink near them…don’t want to potentially stain them lol. So I’m just gonna wear that knockoff (which is a Makar) anytime I’m watching a game and eating lol.

Years ago I made the mistake of telling my Dad in passing that I was planning to buy myself a MacKinnon jersey and a Carey Price jersey. I don't usually make big-ticket purchases for myself, so I was looking forward to this. My birthday rolled around shortly thereafter and turns out he went out and bought me knockoff versions of both jerseys. Kinda ruined the idea of buying the real ones for myself, but I didn't have the heart to tell my Dad that (he was so proud of himself for remembering I wanted them) so now I have two knockoff jerseys and no real ones. :confused:

Totally understand this. I wasn’t going to say anything, but my wife is sharp as a tack. She asked me (after I put it on and was wearing it all day), “Hey…so this one is different than what you had pointed out before right? Like it’s not the same is it?”

At that point I told her, but honestly for a knockoff it wasn’t bad. It was the placement of the main logo (not quite center, but just obvious enough), and the lettering was slightly off. Other than that it was totally fine lol.

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
Oh for sure! I won’t wear ANY of my Authentics when I feel I’ll have food or drink near them…don’t want to potentially stain them lol. So I’m just gonna wear that knockoff (which is a Makar) anytime I’m watching a game and eating lol.

Totally understand this. I wasn’t going to say anything, but my wife is sharp as a tack. She asked me (after I put it on and was wearing it all day), “Hey…so this one is different than what you had pointed out before right? Like it’s not the same is it?”

At that point I told her, but honestly for a knockoff it wasn’t bad. It was the placement of the main logo (not quite center, but just obvious enough), and the lettering was slightly off. Other than that it was totally fine lol.

Yeah I'm lucky too. The knockoffs my Dad got are good enough to fool anyone who doesn't really know jerseys. I didn't notice at first myself.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
My wife bought me a jersey right after we were married back in the severe pinching pennies stages of life. It is an authentic home (whites at the time) Koho #33 but with our last name on the back. Never been worn out of the house but I wear it religiously for the first game of every-year and every playoffs game I get to watch in live time. Might actually wear it to work for game 4 of the SCFs to ensure the 4th sweep in a row.

Cappuccino

Aug 18, 2017
the Netherlands
Full moon is legit. I'll also throw hockeyauthentic in there as well.

I did order from Full moon (Reebok version) and you were right. Beautiful jersey.

Not jersey related, but last week my Avs mug just broke out of nowhere, but the Avs still crushed Vegas so no sign of bad news there

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
My Makar white retro jersey has been shipped!

I just got my Landeskog Retro fake* jersey in the mail today!!!

It initially said that my delivery was going to be in August so I'm super happy to have received it before the end of the playoffs!

*I had no choice - they said they were going to make more and I wanted to pay full price but they never did so they can go f*** themselves!!! I have a real problem comprehending how a company doesn't want to make more money ???

Anyways, the quality is pretty good and while it's not AUTHENTIC for my own personal use at home, spending $200+ would have been kind of silly.

UP YOURS ADIDAS!

20220603_133133_HDR.jpg

20220603_133137.jpg

20220603_133227.jpg

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Where are you guys getting the retros from?
I got mine from DHGate... I can give you the seller info in a PM if you're interested

Order Total:​
US $ 39.64​

I also got a Russell Wilson one coming. :)

Reactions: Avs_19

Heffyhoof

Jan 17, 2016
Sucks that he loved you so much to remember and now you have to have $50 hockey jerseys instead of $150+ 'authentic' jerseys. :confused:

Tru

May 21, 2015
Colorado
Turning to you guys for help. Looking to add a new jersey to the collection, but I cannot find the one I want.

Does anyone know where I can get the away jersey with the burgundy name and blue numbers? (Only one's I can fine are all black.)

avs_away_blue2.jpg

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Who has bought an Avs jersey/shirt/bandana/whatever for your dog? I can't believe I'm having so much trouble finding something but I really want to get one for my pup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad