Avalanche Jersey Pickups Part III

avalanche_country

Mar 3, 2004
Denver, CO
Just scored an XL MacK jersey from adidas store. There was literally 1 left, maybe a return.

I bought a Stanley cup patch also but need n A. Only ones I can find online are 4” wide by 4.5” tall which seems way to big. Only other jersey I have with an A is the old alternative forsberg jersey and the A is 3” wide 4” tall.

Anyone know the correct 2022 home adidas A letter size or where to find one?

I can live without it but it would be nice.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
I found a signed Bourque Colorado jersey for $400 on Facebook Marketplace…..where the guy had the signed number and name removed because he was going to put Sakic on it. However he didn’t do it because the original name and number stained the jersey.

1659424379677.gif

• Wow
Reactions: UncleRisto

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco

One of you better buy this. That’s an insane deal.

Also I found a reverse retro for sale. Price isn’t amazing, but at this point it won’t be.

Last edited:

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I can't decide if I REALLY like those or don't like them at all. I kinda wish they leaned all in and made a Hawaiian version. Going full in like that, I might pick one up.

Mooserton

Oct 4, 2013
Colorado
Anywhere I can get an authentic Makar jersey with a Cup Final Patch? Looking with no luck. I tried during the final last year too. Would prefer an away because that’s where they won it.

Newusername

Jun 26, 2013
Anywhere I can get an authentic Makar jersey with a Cup Final Patch? Looking with no luck. I tried during the final last year too. Would prefer an away because that’s where they won it.
The white jerseys are impossible to find. I went to ball arena expecting them to have white jerseys in stock. No such luck. My go to websites (hockey authentic / cool hockey) also have no white jerseys available. Might be best to buy a Stanley cup patch separate and wait until they come back in stock

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Over at the European store, the Stanley Cup t-shirts are still full price and the Adidas RR American Gladiators looking one is $62. I'm not getting a $60 Adidas t-shirt no matter what you print on it.

It's always the same bullshit with Fanatics. Just as it was with the Nords Adidas gear. Then it runs out and never returns.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad