Avalanche Jersey Pickups Part III

kchan9

Oct 7, 2010
For the jersey keeners, would you buy a MacKinnon RR jersey from Altitude Authentic or would you buy a blank RR and ship it to Exclusive Pro for stitching?

AvsFanInMichigan

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Apr 16, 2018
Michigan
For the jersey keeners, would you buy a MacKinnon RR jersey from Altitude Authentic or would you buy a blank RR and ship it to Exclusive Pro for stitching?
For what it’s worth last time I ordered from AA it took forever one because they were sold out but two because it was in Canada getting stitched. The quality is very nice.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Altitude athletics
Looks like you got the breakaway version of it. I would cancel that order, you can get the Adidas version for that price from coolhockey or hockeyauthentic once they get them, much higher quality.

Last edited:

zingbo2133

Jun 11, 2009
London, Ontario
Looks like you got the breakaway version of it. I would cancel that order, you can get the Adidas version for that price from coolhockey or hockeyauthentic once they get them, much higher quality.
Oh gotcha I didn't realize you were talking about the authentic jersey the players wear

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
There’s really no fully truly “player grade” authentic anymore. There’s just the better quality Adidas and the lesser quality Fanatics.

I saw a Fanatics at a store yesterday and it wasn’t terrible. If price point is a major consideration then you can do ok with it.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Well, my wife was going to buy me one for Xmas and set an alarm for today thinking that it was the pre-sale date not the ship date. The authentics in stock anywhere and/or any idea if they’ll be back in stock any time soon?

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
2D1482F8-9F2F-4F8B-B277-000397B0499D.jpeg

Making some space of my tiny little basement.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Well, my wife was going to buy me one for Xmas and set an alarm for today thinking that it was the pre-sale date not the ship date. The authentics in stock anywhere and/or any idea if they’ll be back in stock any time soon?
Starting today and on 12/6 other retailers can sell like NHL.com, Adidas and perhaps other places like Cool Jerseys if that’s still around. Tell her to keep checking those places. I’m sure AA will be back in stock eventually but no reason to wait for them either.

Reactions: tucker3434

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Alright, second Q. NHL.com has them. But aren’t their names and numbers garbage? Should I buy a blank and send it elsewhere? If so, where? I’ve got another home blank I could do at the same time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad