Avalanche Jersey Pickups Part III

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I actually had one but I sold it because I had no intentions on renovating our unfinished basement. Then when covid hit I started working from home in my unfinished basement so I did a cost efficient Reno lol. Now I'm regretting it so I plan to get a Landy and Foppa for the side wall.

MartinSkoulYa

MAAAAAckinon
Apr 7, 2018
Toronto
It's a gift from my wife so I haven't opened it.

I tried telling her I already know it is a Cale Makar RR so she should let me see it.

She said "maybe I got you an Erik Johnson".

Guess I'll find out on Christmas :xcheers:

You can always channel your inner 10 year old and snoop the present lol That's cool though, pretty stoked to see what these look like irl and not on Abercrombie models

MaKarter

Big Game Bo
Jun 21, 2019
Fort Collins CO
You can always channel your inner 10 year old and snoop the present lol That's cool though, pretty stoked to see what these look like irl and not on Abercrombie models
Reddit has some posts of people who have received theirs.

z6h2jtejdw261.jpg

x212g0rjdw261.jpg

Newusername

Jun 26, 2013
Please tell me that’s an altitude Authentics jeresey, I saw and NHL shop one with Vinyl numbers

MaKarter

Big Game Bo
Jun 21, 2019
Fort Collins CO
It was mentioned by other self identified "jersey snobs" as well on Reddit. From what I can understand is the blue part of the number is vinyl and the red outline is stitched on.

And some people are mad.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
It was mentioned by other self identified "jersey snobs" as well on Reddit. From what I can understand is the blue part of the number is vinyl and the red outline is stitched on.

And some people are mad.
It's bait and switch as well, all the ads show the nice customization but when they send out the jerseys It's the **** vinyl ones.

Apparently someone contacted AA and they said they got the jerseys directly from Adidas and not how they normally would customize them.

I preordered one from hockeyauthentic that won't be shipping until January, but I rather wait for one done properly.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
It's bait and switch as well, all the ads show the nice customization but when they send out the jerseys It's the **** vinyl ones.

Apparently someone contacted AA and they said they got the jerseys directly from Adidas and not how they normally would customize them.

I preordered one from hockeyauthentic that won't be shipping until January, but I rather wait for one done properly.
I would have too, but now I have a $330 jersey with screen print shit.

Reactions: Murzu

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
I would have too, but now I have a $330 jersey with screen print shit.
Contact AA and see if you can return it. Just decline the shipment, 100USD is insane for customs anyways. Check how much it is at coolhockey.

There's a thread on it on reddit:

Reactions: MaKarter

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Contact AA and see if you can return it. Just decline the shipment, 100USD is insane for customs anyways. Check how much it is at coolhockey.
I already paid for customs.

E: I figured it out. I'll try and contact the store.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad