Avalanche Jersey Pickups Part III

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
It's bait and switch as well, all the ads show the nice customization but when they send out the jerseys It's the **** vinyl ones.

Apparently someone contacted AA and they said they got the jerseys directly from Adidas and not how they normally would customize them.

I preordered one from hockeyauthentic that won't be shipping until January, but I rather wait for one done properly.
Hm, I ordered a custom Girard so perhaps they’ll be doing the numbering correct.

AFAIK there’s no other sites that have it in stock however

kchan9

Oct 7, 2010
Fyi guys, coolhockey has Avs RR jersey in stock. Free delivery in Canada too!

kchan9

Oct 7, 2010
It was Exclusive Pro out in Illinois but did the Avs switch it to these guys now?

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Weighing my options between sending it back when it arrives and just keeping it. I think I could lose shipping costs and it's really god damn annoying to send it back through customs (although customs would return their charge with product returns). Getting one from cool hockey by the way would be around 450 USD with customs.

MartinSkoulYa

MAAAAAckinon
Apr 7, 2018
Toronto
Weighing my options between sending it back when it arrives and just keeping it. I think I could lose shipping costs and it's really god damn annoying to send it back through customs (although customs would return their charge with product returns). Getting one from cool hockey by the way would be around 450 USD with customs.

Man, at that price point it should be exactly what you want, you shouldn’t have to try and convince yourself to be happy with it if you’re not. I’d even try and get the shipping cost back from AA if it was indeed advertised as layered stitching vs. Vinyl press. That’s not right.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Man, at that price point it should be exactly what you want, you shouldn’t have to try and convince yourself to be happy with it if you’re not. I’d even try and get the shipping cost back from AA if it was indeed advertised as layered stitching vs. Vinyl press. That’s not right.
Yeah, I think I've settled on exchanging it. Perhaps I could offer to take store credit and pay extra for the signed one.

Newusername

Jun 26, 2013
Just emailed AA to cancel my order. I appreciate your honesty risto! That is so unfair of AA to be advertising authentic jerseys and yet supply vinyl bullshit. I made another ordered through cool hockey, their quality is legit. Total came to $277 CAD. Which was about $33 cheaper than AA. And they ship free to Canada. I’ll probably be waiting for it but I would have been rattled had I got a vinyl plated jerseys.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Just emailed AA to cancel my order. I appreciate your honesty risto! That is so unfair of AA to be advertising authentic jerseys and yet supply vinyl bullshit. I made another ordered through cool hockey, their quality is legit. Total came to $277 CAD. Which was about $33 cheaper than AA. And they ship free to Canada. I’ll probably be waiting for it but I would have been rattled had I got a vinyl plated jerseys.
You probably would've been hut by customs if you ordered from AA as well, guessing it would've been 100 more from AA.

AvsFanInMichigan

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Apr 16, 2018
Michigan
That’s too bad about AA when I ordered my MacKinnon home it too awhile because it was being customized and it was authentic but they also waived the shipping costs for me because it took so long I ended up getting next day air for free because I ordered it and it took almost a month before they got it back from the company that stitches them. Sounds like the RR they just got from Adidas instead of getting them blank and having them done.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Jersey's here. Numbering is cheap horse shit. I specifically only wanted to buy a legit jersey for whatever money, and when I finally get one I still don't get one. Gonna look into sending it back.

It won't matter though if you wear yours, or if you know to expect it.

akadubin

Jun 28, 2013
Castle Rock
Wasn't the Avs with Exclusive Pro? Did they switch it to these guys now?

They were with Denver Athletics from the beginning, then switched to Cutting edge a couple years ago.

Here is a link to my site with a picture of their tag from a gamer in 2019.

Akadubin.com - Lots of Avalanche and more
oconnorhmt.jpg

Reactions: tigervixxxen

kchan9

Oct 7, 2010
Does anyone have any picture of Cool Hockey's work from the past? Or even Cutting Edge?

Newusername

Jun 26, 2013
I have a Landeskog stadium series from Cool hockey, they are legit. I’d add a picture but I’m not sure how.

akadubin

Jun 28, 2013
Castle Rock
Do you notice any difference between the two?

Ok.....I had to go the to the man to verify things (Vean). He believes that EPS did take over from DA for a year or two before cutting edge took over. There might be some minor minor differences between the the two. I want to say the nameplate were slight different one season.

Overall its extremely difficult to distinguish the changes. Looking at the couple of Adidas games i have in my collections, nothing noticeable that would make me lean towards one customizer over the other

Hope that helps.

Reactions: tigervixxxen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad