Avalanche Jersey Pickups Part III

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Hey people,

the wife badly wants to "make it up to me" and get me another Makar jersey (one that is not a Chinese knockoff).

She immediately went to Fanatics and showed me them, but they only heatpress the name and numbers. I told her about CoolHockey.com and IceJerseys.com

Which one should I really look in to? I like the idea of it being hand-sewn (the name and numbers), but I'm also not sure it's going to really matter to me in the long-run, like I don't think I'm going to wear it enough and therefore wash it enough to have to worry about numbers falling off and such.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Hey people,

the wife badly wants to "make it up to me" and get me another Makar jersey (one that is not a Chinese knockoff).

She immediately went to Fanatics and showed me them, but they only heatpress the name and numbers. I told her about CoolHockey.com and IceJerseys.com

Which one should I really look in to? I like the idea of it being hand-sewn (the name and numbers), but I'm also not sure it's going to really matter to me in the long-run, like I don't think I'm going to wear it enough and therefore wash it enough to have to worry about numbers falling off and such.

She feels bad and wants to get you the authentic jersey.
Let her, it'll make her feel better.
Authentic = sewn, so...

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Let me know how it looks and where you ordered from. I think we're pretty much the same height too so let me know if it fits lmao.
Fits terribly lol. Not like most china stuff though. This is actually way too big. Like so bit that I’m confused who it’s supposed to be made for. I’m 6’4, 220 and it’s enormous on me. First shirt/sweater I’ve ever owned that’s too long and I only wear longline tshirts lol. Also the Arms are baggy as shit. The Rock wouldn’t fill them.

I assume they’re made to fit like jerseys but that wasn’t the look I was going for.

Surprisingly the quality is flawless though. It’s a really nice sweater. Just won’t fit me, or anyone aside from maybe Jokic.

Reactions: BrickNHL

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
Fits terribly lol. Not like most china stuff though. This is actually way too big. Like so bit that I’m confused who it’s supposed to be made for. I’m 6’4, 220 and it’s enormous on me. First shirt/sweater I’ve ever owned that’s too long and I only wear longline tshirts lol. Also the Arms are baggy as ****. The Rock wouldn’t fill them.

I assume they’re made to fit like jerseys but that wasn’t the look I was going for.

Surprisingly the quality is flawless though. It’s a really nice sweater. Just won’t fit me, or anyone aside from maybe Jokic.

Damn it looked so cool haha

Rants96

May 9, 2019
can anybody recommend the website flashjerseys.com? is it reliable? thanks in advance!

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Just picked up this beauty to add to my mini collection of a framed Mackinnon auto and a framed Roy auto
02AE27FC-BB2A-4083-9A2F-384DE8C05DAF.jpeg

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Just won an Adidas Mikko blue alternate autographed jersey on a Facebook razz too. Lucky day.

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
I'm looking for a Wojtek Wolski Avs jersey. Does anybody have one he's willing to sell or any ideas where to find one?

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I have a Makar home jersey, but at some point I’ll definitely be getting the new Nords third jersey.

I need to decide on if it’ll be a Sakic, MacKinnon, or Rantanen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad