Avalanche Jersey Pickups Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
So I still haven't sent out my Third jersey from this year to get customized. I sent an email to DA today to see if they happened to get more material for the items. I just heard back from them and they said that they're not getting extra material for the thirds.

Does anyone know if there are any customized authentics at Altitiude Authentics? I'm interested to see what they used as name plate material. So even if you bought a replica there could you post what the nameplate material is made of?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I got mine from ice jerseys, I wouldn't even know how to describe it but I can go take a look.

Thanks for that. I'm deciding whether it's worth sending my jersey to AA to send it to DA. If they don't use the right material there I can basically send it anywhere.

Although, they just responded saying that they use "what they supply that matches the jerseys we do." So now I'm just thrown for a loop. It sounds like Altitude sends the proper nameplate material if it matches the jerseys they do, which are the on ice ones.

I'll be in Denver next month for the game so it might just be better for me to go to Altitude Authentics while I'm there with my jersey. I assume they take jerseys in from people to mail out to get customized.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Just ordered a home Tyson Barrie jersey. Got a nice looking hoody as well. Will wear it to the 3 games I attend next month, but not for the Feb 14 game in Buffalo. O'Reilly jersey all day all night for that one.

Avsfan21

Jun 4, 2015
Thanks for that. I'm deciding whether it's worth sending my jersey to AA to send it to DA. If they don't use the right material there I can basically send it anywhere.

Although, they just responded saying that they use "what they supply that matches the jerseys we do." So now I'm just thrown for a loop. It sounds like Altitude sends the proper nameplate material if it matches the jerseys they do, which are the on ice ones.

I'll be in Denver next month for the game so it might just be better for me to go to Altitude Authentics while I'm there with my jersey. I assume they take jerseys in from people to mail out to get customized.

They do not do that in the store that gets sent out to the licensed company out in Pennsylvania about a 3-6 week turnaround

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
They do not do that in the store that gets sent out to the licensed company out in Pennsylvania about a 3-6 week turnaround

I know they don't do it in store but instead they mail it out.

They send them to a company in PA and not someone like Denver Athletic? I know when I talked to AA on the phone a few months ago they send the jerseys to multiple different places, including DA. If they just send them to a place in PA, I'm better off ordering a kit myself through Stahl's.

Last edited:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I went ahead and ordered a loose MacKinnon Third and Landeskog SS kit. I'll be getting them on Monday. I look forward to seeing how close they are to the real deal. It might be a nice little quick turnaround for people if they want their SS jerseys done up by the game. Only thing is that you'll need to send your jersey somewhere to get it stitched on. I use a board member from IceJerseys to do all of my jerseys. Which his turnaround is pretty quick.

Also,

Jersey Baron has Stadium Series Authentics. I would wager that other stores like Ice Jerseys and RCS will get them too and you'll be able to get them during a sale for much cheaper. He is doing $325 shipped off of eBay if you email him.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLORADO-AV...hash=item4647d58307:m:mub1CJtfIuf1ofqF9TMMLcA

Last edited:

EurolancheDavid

Thanks guys.

As probably most of you know, I am going to Denver with other 11 Europeans as a part of the Eurolanche Invasion VIII. It will be my seventh time in Denver. Over all those years, I bought like 5 or 7 jerseys in Altitude Store in arena.

I am thinking about different options this year that may save my money and maybe even offer me better quality. So my question for you is, what store do you recommend me to use for buying SS/3rd Avs jerseys this year and why?

Thanks.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I think they have more players available in the 3rd than the SS jersey.

Really depends on your preference. SS is obviously a special event, they will be discounted after the game but then more difficult to find. If I could only get one if get the new 3rd because I love it and it will be around longer but of course that's your call if that's important to you or not.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Thanks guys.

As probably most of you know, I am going to Denver with other 11 Europeans as a part of the Eurolanche Invasion VIII. It will be my seventh time in Denver. Over all those years, I bought like 5 or 7 jerseys in Altitude Store in arena.

I am thinking about different options this year that may save my money and maybe even offer me better quality. So my question for you is, what store do you recommend me to use for buying SS/3rd Avs jerseys this year and why?

Thanks.

So as it stands now, Quality of the jerseys itself won't change from store to store. The level of the lettering will differ though.

I know that River City Sports has a 40% off deal currently for people in the US and has the Avs Stadium Series jerseys. They are retailing for $149.99 and with the 40% off they're $89.99. Now I'm a bit more anal about customization then most people but they also offer customization for $70, which should be 40% off too. So a customized jersey you'd be looking at $132. They only have M, L, and XL available at this time though.

Obviously you're not in the US but I'm sure some board members could help you out, I could but I will be arriving essentially the day of the SS game so you might want your jersey before then. I'm also not sure of the turn around time so it might be a tough squeeze at this point with the game coming close to a month away.

I am getting a loose kit mailed to me for both the third jersey and SS from Stahl's. They cost me around $25 each (nameplate not included). You would need to have someone else put the kit on the jersey for you. Which I believe I normally pay like $30 or so from the guy I use. I am waiting to see if the kits are close to what is worn on the ice. While this option will be a little more expensive then having RCS do the jersey directly the turn around time is much quicker.

ColoradoSportsFan

Jul 16, 2005
Denver, Colorado
If I had to pick one, I'd go with the 3rd as well. But I really like both. The stadium series might be a better choice though as the 3rd will be around for a while. The Stadium Series jersey is a one time only deal.

Something to keep in mind is that it appears the premiere (replica) Stadium Series jersey that you buy at the team store will be the only ones that have the stadium series logo patch on the shoulders. If you buy from a place like NHL.com it won't, it will just have the Avs logo. Pretty sure the Authentics will have both shoulder patches.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
So as it stands now, Quality of the jerseys itself won't change from store to store. The level of the lettering will differ though.

I know that River City Sports has a 40% off deal currently for people in the US and has the Avs Stadium Series jerseys. They are retailing for $149.99 and with the 40% off they're $89.99. Now I'm a bit more anal about customization then most people but they also offer customization for $70, which should be 40% off too. So a customized jersey you'd be looking at $132. They only have M, L, and XL available at this time though.

Obviously you're not in the US but I'm sure some board members could help you out, I could but I will be arriving essentially the day of the SS game so you might want your jersey before then. I'm also not sure of the turn around time so it might be a tough squeeze at this point with the game coming close to a month away.

I am getting a loose kit mailed to me for both the third jersey and SS from Stahl's. They cost me around $25 each (nameplate not included). You would need to have someone else put the kit on the jersey for you. Which I believe I normally pay like $30 or so from the guy I use. I am waiting to see if the kits are close to what is worn on the ice. While this option will be a little more expensive then having RCS do the jersey directly the turn around time is much quicker.

I wish I didn't see this lol, now im debating between an EJ or a Zadorov SS jersey

Ness

New Age Retro Hippie
Dec 5, 2008
Denver

I checked the River City Sports website and didn't see anything about a 40% discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad