Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Plz continue in here .

previous thread : http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=978317

How many jerseys do y'all have? I've got 36.
1 Mighty Ducks Of Anaheim
2 Atlanta Thrashers
18 Colorado Avalanche
4 Edmonton Oilers
1 Phoenix Coyotes
2 Quebec Nordiques
1 San Jose Sharks
3 Washington Capitals
1 '92 All Star
3 Team Canada

471 total for me -

151 gamers - at least one for every franchise in the league and at least one from every year 84-85 to present (8 of them Avs/Nords)

320 authentics/authentically-lettered replicas - at least 5 for every franchise in the league - started collecting in 1992 (9 of them Avs/Nords)

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
My latest pickup. The Stastny was worn in the warmups and first period against Slovakia and has a few marks. Meigray told me that the stars on the shoulders are different on all jerseys so I was able to photomatch the Stastny.

Xspoilerx

Feb 22, 2013
Windsor ny
471 total for me -

151 gamers - at least one for every franchise in the league and at least one from every year 84-85 to present (8 of them Avs/Nords)

320 authentics/authentically-lettered replicas - at least 5 for every franchise in the league - started collecting in 1992 (9 of them Avs/Nords)

That is Impressive. I can see how they add up quick I've just started to collect authentics and gamer just over a year ago and I'm over 30 jerseys....so addicting

My latest pickup. The Stastny was worn in the warmups and first period against Slovakia and has a few marks. Meigray told me that the stars on the shoulders are different on all jerseys so I was able to photomatch the Stastny.

Awesome Stastny. Always love the white jerseys. That makes it easier to match seeing the stars are all different

SuperTheGreat

Swim Instructor
Jun 3, 2012
Colorado
Do they skate at Rexall whenever they come to town?
BTW is it jersey foul if I put MacKinnon's name on a jersey with the RBK logo instead of REEBOK? :laugh: Since technically he never played in the jerseys with the RBK logo.

Yeah, it's a foul. Anything that differentiates a jersey from the details on the one the player wears technically makes it a foul. That said, each fan must consider the likelihood that anyone anywhere would actually notice, and/or to what degree the magnitude of each foul's detail will end up bothering him/herself. When I started collecting, little stuff didn't bother me at all. In fact I purposely put fouls on my jerseys. But as I've gotten more into collecting and the history of Avs jerseys, literally EVERYTHING bothers me and I've taken steps to eliminate and fix all of my old fouls and look harder at every single detail.

Up to you, but technically Duchene and O'Reilly are ok with either vector or wordmark - Landeskog and MacKinnon are only ok on the wordmark.

billybobjoe2112

Feb 2, 2010
Prince George B.C.
Yeah, it's a foul. Anything that differentiates a jersey from the details on the one the player wears technically makes it a foul. That said, each fan must consider the likelihood that anyone anywhere would actually notice, and/or to what degree the magnitude of each foul's detail will end up bothering him/herself. When I started collecting, little stuff didn't bother me at all. In fact I purposely put fouls on my jerseys. But as I've gotten more into collecting and the history of Avs jerseys, literally EVERYTHING bothers me and I've taken steps to eliminate and fix all of my old fouls and look harder at every single detail.

Up to you, but technically Duchene and O'Reilly are ok with either vector or wordmark - Landeskog and MacKinnon are only ok on the wordmark.

What's your take on Roy and Sakic Reebok jerseys like they sell at the can.

ColoradoSportsFan

Jul 16, 2005
Denver, Colorado
Technically both of those (and the Forsberg/Footes) are fouls because of the word mark. But the Sakic, Forsberg and Foote jerseys are less so because they wore that style. Roy never wore the edge.

But if you like 'em who cares. They don't bother me when I see people wearing them.

SuperTheGreat

Swim Instructor
Jun 3, 2012
Colorado
What's your take on Roy and Sakic Reebok jerseys like they sell at the can.

I can live with the wordmark replicas of Sakic, Foote and Forsberg, like Paul said. They are replicas, after all and that in itself differentiates the jersey from what was worn on the ice. I'm in the "do whatever you want to a replica" camp (but don't cut the sleeves off and put "Mandeskog" on the back of anything......ever).

I don't like the Roy Edge replica, though. He never wore that style. And, with a little (very little) effort and some patience, fans could get a mint replica from Roy's era and have it done up for the same amount or cheaper - and have a much nicer, higher quality jersey for their money.

AvsFan1977

Mar 20, 2012
How many jerseys do y'all have? I've got 36

55 Avs Jerseys:

Game Worn
Tyson Barrie Training Camp away, #75; Meigray
Jeff Paul Regular Season 2001-02, #39; Meigray

RBK Edge
Chris Stewart 2.0 Blueberry
Chris Stewart 2.0 Home
Ryan O'Reilly 1.0 Away #37

RBK Premier Home
Peter Budaj *Auto'd
Scott Hannan *Auto'd
Paul Stastny *Auto'd
Craig Anderson
Wojtek Wolski
Ryan Smyth
Peter Mueller
Jon Liles
Marek Svatos

RBK Premier Away
Darcy Tucker
Matt Duchene
Nathan MacKinnon
Peter Forsberg
Joe Sakic
Patrick Roy

RBK Premier Alternate
Semyon Varlamov
Matt Duchene
David Jones
Gabe Landeskog
Nathan MacKinnon
Milan Hejduk
Joe Sakic
Patrick Roy

Starter Authentics
Uwe Krupp
Claude Lemieux *Auto'd
Patrick Roy *Career Stats

CCM Authentics
Marek Svatos Home (Dark) *Auto'd, 10th Anniversary Patch
Ray Bourque Home (White) *SCF Patch
Joe Sakic Home (White)

CCM White Replicas
Chris Drury
Rob Blake
Jose Theodore
Alex Tanguay
David Aebischer *Auto'd

CCM Dark Replicas
Joe Sakic
Chris Drury
Alex Tanguay
David Aebsicher

CCM Alternate Replicas
Peter Forsberg
David Aebischer

Koho Alternate Replicas
Joe Sakic
Scott Parker
Alex Tanguay
Chris Drury
Rob Blake *Auto'd

RBK Authentics
Ian Lapperierre (Burgundy 3rd)

Blanks
CCM White
KOHO Burgundy 3rd
CCM Dark
RBK White

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
When does meigray usually have a sale? The game worn EJ jerseys are pretty cheap as is. If they go on sale, I could probably get one cheaper than buying an authentic.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Summer sale should be coming up, no? That's their biggest discount, isn't it?

Yeah, the Summer Sale is coming up but it won't have 2013-14 jerseys on sale. They pretty much have the same deals for both the Summer and Holiday sales. If Tucker had interest in other seasons jerseys he could make an offer with the same deal as this past Holiday sale and probably get it now on 2012-13 and earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->