Avalanche Jersey Pickups Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

cccoltsicehockey

May 1, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Really wanted to order an Edge Authentic MacKinnon but couldn't justify it right now. Lids.com is running 50% off clearance right now so I was able to grab a Premiere with the old foot on the shoulder for only $63.

Will have to pickup an Authentic one in early 2016 hopefully before the season is over with a 20th anniversary patch too.

SuperTheGreat

Swim Instructor
Jun 3, 2012
Colorado
This happened to me between Halloween and Thanksgiving!! First blank ProPlayer size 48 I've ever seen in almost 4 years of daily searching Ebay - and it's new with tags!! Finally went to DA before Christmas for the drop off - anyone wanna guess who's going on it???. It also came with a Sakic name and number kit, which I plan to send to Keener in Winnipeg to put onto the burgundy ProPlayer I stripped a few months back. This also means I'll be selling my Starter burgundy Forsberg. For pictures and a description, go to my Imgur page and scroll to find the burgundy Starter Forsberg - it could be yours! Let me know if you're interested. http://imgur.com/a/4xDn8
ProPlayer%20burgundy%20blank.jpg

ProPlayer%20Burgundy%20blank%20back.jpg

ColoradoSportsFan

Jul 16, 2005
Denver, Colorado
This happened to me between Halloween and Thanksgiving!! First blank ProPlayer size 48 I've ever seen in almost 4 years of daily searching Ebay - and it's new with tags!! Finally went to DA before Christmas for the drop off - anyone wanna guess who's going on it???. It also came with a Sakic name and number kit, which I plan to send to Keener in Winnipeg to put onto the burgundy ProPlayer I stripped a few months back. This also means I'll be selling my Starter burgundy Forsberg. For pictures and a description, go to my Imgur page and scroll to find the burgundy Starter Forsberg - it could be yours! Let me know if you're interested. http://imgur.com/a/4xDn8
ProPlayer%20burgundy%20blank.jpg

ProPlayer%20Burgundy%20blank%20back.jpg
Sweet looking jersey. Been too lazy to get my road Starter done up. But I think I'm going with Forsberg.

For yours here, I'm gonna guess you are gonna get Bourque or Roy.

SuperTheGreat

Swim Instructor
Jun 3, 2012
Colorado
Sweet looking jersey. Been too lazy to get my road Starter done up. But I think I'm going with Forsberg.

For yours here, I'm gonna guess you are gonna get Bourque or Roy.

:laugh::laugh: Good guesses, buuuuuuuuut you KNOW me....I'm going' Forsberg!! Although Bourque is a great choice for a ProPlayer - the only way you could go Mesh with #77. The chance to have another Forsberg piece that's so rare and fits me is just too juicy to pass up. I think Bourque would be my next choice if another ProPlayer 48 ever comes around.

Avsfan21

Jun 4, 2015
Only difference I've noticed is the ones in the team store have the SS logo patches while those sold elsewhere don't.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
That piping though...Honestly, I don't think I'd take one if they gave it to me. So hideous. With my luck I'd get the raffle at the last home game of the year and have to decline.

I love the AVs logo but we really do have one of the worst sweaters in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad