bob kelly and joe watson feb 2 , 1 pm to 230 pm

Ruslan "Rusty" Fedotenko will be at Bucks County Ice Sports feb 22 from 7-8 pm

Matt Read @ AB Sports Friday Feb 8th

Last edited:

daynus

Nov 25, 2002
Good Ole Saskatchewan
Visit site
has a lovely item on the wall in my entertainment room.

i have way to much stuff. collectibles, and such. this one item i found in an envelope a few months back made my jaw drop. it is an original photo of terry crisp, color, from the 70s, wearing his game worn jersey, assistant captain, with his left hand around the stanley cup, signed by terry crisp, best regards to myself, under the cup,terry crisp in the right corner. i met this older lady in 1994, she and her sister ran a small hotel at this lake where i used to live. the first thing i tell someone new i meet, oh i am a flyers fan. so i told elsie this. she tells me, she lives in the same town in ontario as terry crisp. i say cool. so six months later i get a package from terry crisp. and for the past 18 years every six months i get a personal letter and some lovely items from terry crisp. the funny thing is, i have not personally met terry crisp. but when i do, it would be like we are long time friends. and another guy i met in 94, turned out to be my best friend. he walks around my store, sees all this flyers stuff. he laughs, tells me, he is a huge flyers fan too. so he invited me to stay at his families house and go to a flyers game in calgary. he moves to penticton, and me and harold and his family, all flyer fans, go to flyers at canucks, 4 years straight. gonna go see him in the summer, hit the beach at kelowna, then i am gonna ask him if he wants to go to a couple flyers games at wells-fargo center. so wish me luck, pretty sure i can get him to come along.

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
Wed Feb 13
Bucks county Ice Sports

Brayden schenn and Luke schenn
Two former 1st round picks
Flyers young superstarsLuke's 1st Ever AppearanceTime 7-8 PM

Brayden schenn $30
Luke schenn $30

Brayden & Luke Schenn will be appearing at Dynasty Sports' Oxford Valley Mall location on Saturday, March 16th from 6:00-7. Ticket information is below:

$30 Each
$55 Combo Schenn Ticket
$5 Certificate of Authenticity

Flyers Favorite and Legion of Doom Member, John LeClair will be appearing at Dynasty Sports' Oxford Valley Mall location on Saturday, March 16th from 4:00-5:30. Ticket information is below:

$25 Any Item
$5 Certificate of Authenticity
$5 Inscriptions

Schenns and LeClair Combo Ticket: $70

The pair $55
The pair if paid by feb 1st $50
Free COA and Inscription with each Auto

Phileeguy

Sleep with one eye open tonight, bird.
Oct 7, 2010
Philly
Bump. Does anyone know of any Flyers signings in the area?

I know of none in the near future. And considering the team won't be back in town for 2 weeks you're SOL in terms of active Flyers (ex-Flyers around town might be doing something but I have no news on them).

Since the Olympics has played with schedules this year and bumped it up, I'm guessing the next good chance you're going to get for autographs could very well be the Flyers Wives Carnival in a month.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad