Autograph Signings

s3x

Nov 12, 2011
Bryzgalov's white pads are at VSZ for $1K. Bob's brown pads that he wore after the WC for a few games are $2K.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
All I need for my ticket:

Timonen
van Riemsdyk
Zolniercyzk
Bourdon
Bobrovsky

Hartnell 3/19
Meszaros 3/23
Bryzgalov 3/25
Talbot 3/27

Was a lot faster then I imagined it would be. Although Bourdon and Zolniercyzk may be impossible in the near future.

cheddar56

Feb 7, 2012
Dynasty moved the Schenn signing from 3/25 to 3/27 6-7pm. Which means I cant make because of the Read in KoP 6:30-7:30.

cheddar56

Feb 7, 2012
Do you know if theirs any way I can just pay for Mezsaros? I feel awkward because I don't want Rinaldo signing the ticket since he didn't play.

Yeah I wasn't quick enough to snatch my stuff back at the carnival from the alumni and I got Frank Bialowas on mine. Oh well.

When Mez was with Bourdon at poppel they were at different tables and took different tickets, so maybe?

Mosetter27

Yeah I wasn't quick enough to snatch my stuff back at the carnival from the alumni and I got Frank Bialowas on mine. Oh well.

When Mez was with Bourdon at poppel they were at different tables and took different tickets, so maybe?

well this one is DUal only no single 35 for both nothing else

but now your problems solved

mesz isnt going Lilja is his replacement

s3x

Nov 12, 2011
trust me their practice...all of bryzs stuff has practice printed on it...

I know everything mostly is practice only but Bob's brown leg pads are game worn, not 100% on Bryz's white ones...

Anyway, doesn't matter to me, but just reporting in case someone here is interested and wants to investigate further.

ShootinStarz

Mar 8, 2012
thank u, for the hotel info....have to get a 24" Stanley Cup replica signed by him and Malkin
Anyone ever got anything signed at the hotel or wait at the WF Center???

Last edited:

John Wayne Gretzky

Dec 14, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
New Haul

From Thursday in Long Island

428021_3456756785975_1482510048_33121793_321303735_n.jpg

Sunday in Philly

429111_3456758386015_1482510048_33121796_1735923189_n.jpg

Some from Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday

430122_3456759906053_1482510048_33121799_1510752791_n.jpg

ShootinStarz

Mar 8, 2012
Hey, thanks for all the good advice, anyone ever get anything signed at the W F Center, Basketball or Hockey wheres the best place to be or the best time to be there.....

JohnnyOnTheSpot

I Believe in G-Sus
Feb 3, 2010
Philadelphia
Anyone go to the Kisses for Kyle event last night? Giroux, Read, Kelly and Schultz were there. My sister's boss was sponsoring it so he got us tickets. For a $5 donation you could get an autograph. It was run very poorly in regards to the autographs...they were doing numerical calling, then all of the sudden said last call because I think everyone was just cutting in line, and we were like the last people to get autographs.

My sister literally molested Matt Read, and I got a puck signed by him and Giroux, and my authentic Winter Classic signed by G. I had an interesting exchange with Giroux and the guy working his table:

While Giroux was signing my puck...
Me: Please beat that ugly ******* Malkin for the Art Ross, I can't stand him doing anything right.
G: I'm working on it man haha, trust me I want to.

Handing over the jersey...
Me: Claude can you use this marker? (Sharpie paint marker I just picked up, not the crappy normal silver one, they were out of Decocolors)
Worker: Claude has every marker
Me: Yea well Claude's markers suck, please use this.

G proceeds to laugh at me, sign the jersey, it looks like ****, and I just respond
Me: Well crap, my markers suck too. Thank you, sir.

He laughed at me, and was just really cool the whole time. He posed for a picture with my gf, but I got rushed away before I could, even though he was completely willing. It was a fun event, the guys were really nice.

s3x

Nov 12, 2011
Anyone go to the Kisses for Kyle event last night? Giroux, Read, Kelly and Schultz were there. My sister's boss was sponsoring it so he got us tickets. For a $5 donation you could get an autograph. It was run very poorly in regards to the autographs...they were doing numerical calling, then all of the sudden said last call because I think everyone was just cutting in line, and we were like the last people to get autographs.

My sister literally molested Matt Read, and I got a puck signed by him and Giroux, and my authentic Winter Classic signed by G. I had an interesting exchange with Giroux and the guy working his table:

While Giroux was signing my puck...
Me: Please beat that ugly ******* Malkin for the Art Ross, I can't stand him doing anything right.
G: I'm working on it man haha, trust me I want to.

Handing over the jersey...
Me: Claude can you use this marker? (Sharpie paint marker I just picked up, not the crappy normal silver one, they were out of Decocolors)
Worker: Claude has every marker
Me: Yea well Claude's markers suck, please use this.

G proceeds to laugh at me, sign the jersey, it looks like ****, and I just respond
Me: Well crap, my markers suck too. Thank you, sir.

He laughed at me, and was just really cool the whole time. He posed for a picture with my gf, but I got rushed away before I could, even though he was completely willing. It was a fun event, the guys were really nice.

That's awesome, man. Glad you were able to attend. I had class, unfortunately. And yea, Sharpie paint pens are worse than regular silver Sharpies... they are just awful.

JohnnyOnTheSpot

I Believe in G-Sus
Feb 3, 2010
Philadelphia
That stinks you had to miss it. I don't blame the marker for the jersey, I don't think it's possible to get a nice signature on a Winter Classic. The felt just doesn't hold ink right, too damn fuzzy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad