Auston Matthews Proving Me Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
it's tiresome seeing people repeatedly hide behind comments like this while at the same time comparing him to McDavid

how many points is he on pace for right now? what's half of that? what the **** do you think comparing him to ****ing McDavid is doing?

just because people aren't directly saying it doesn't mean that people aren't saying it,cut it out with the weasel words and start saying what you ****ing mean

Hahaha, okay pal. I'm sorry Auston took a dump in your cereal. I've never seen someone so worked up over the success or hype of another player.

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
K people need to calm down. McDavid is a tier above Matthews. Does Matthews have the potential to be the clear cut #2 in the league? Yes, totally. Is he possibly the closest to McDavid, sure. But does that mean the difference between them is small, not at this moment

To start making outlandish claims is a bit xD.

- Leafs Fan

Roland of Gilead

The Gunslinger
May 18, 2007
Dark Tower
Yes, Auston Matthews is a great hockey player. But why the hell so many Leafs fans here are mocking Patrik Laine? Why? What's wrong with you? Isn't it great, that NHL has many great young players? Why I "hate" Leafs? Because these things. So arrogant fans. I feel sorry for those who aren't.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Yes, Auston Matthews is a great hockey player. But why the hell so many Leafs fans here are mocking Patrik Laine? Why? What's wrong with you? Isn't it great, that NHL has many great young players? Why I "hate" Leafs? Because these things. So arrogant fans. I feel sorry for those who aren't.

Wait, doesn't every fanbase have fans who do this, including tons mocking Matthews and his fans in just about all of his threads including this one? The answer is yes incase you haven't noticed.

Roland of Gilead

The Gunslinger
May 18, 2007
Dark Tower
Wait, doesn't every fanbase have fans who do this, including tons mocking Matthews and his fans in just about all of his threads including this one? The answer is yes incase you haven't noticed.
Yep, it's yes. But haven't you noticed that this Leafs-fanbase here is doing that much more? If you haven't noticed it, read more of their writings. Or ask about it from other teams fanbases ;)

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
it's tiresome seeing people repeatedly hide behind comments like this while at the same time comparing him to McDavid

how many points is he on pace for right now? what's half of that? what the **** do you think comparing him to ****ing McDavid is doing?

just because people aren't directly saying it doesn't mean that people aren't saying it,cut it out with the weasel words and start saying what you ****ing mean
It drives you crazy that Matthew's will score 50 goals 100 points and start to give McDavid a run for the art toss and hart trophies for the next decade doesn't it?

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Yep, it's yes. But haven't you noticed that this Leafs-fanbase here is doing that much more? If you haven't noticed it, read more of they writings.

We have the largest fanbase in the world and are under constant attack anytime someone mentions something good about one of our players. It's okay though you're free to dislike whoever you want.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017

That mostly comes in response to some fans suggesting Kaine was the better player.

I mean, they were clearly being pretty absurd. Dont tou think they deserve to be called on that?

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto

Sure, because the Finnish posters and Jets fans weren't mocking Leaf fans on here last year when Matthews was injured and Laine was having his strong stretches. Cry me a river...

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
giphy.gif

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica

The Finnish Five.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
It drives you crazy that Matthew's will score 50 goals 100 points and start to give McDavid a run for the art toss and hart trophies for the next decade doesn't it?

tell you what,if Matthews comes within even 20 points of McDavid this year assuming they both play full seasons i'll use a Matthews avatar next season

when McDavid blows him out of the water yet again you get to use a I dunno lets say Tyler Johnson avatar because he's a hell of a lot closer to him than he is to McDavid

deal?

Roland of Gilead

The Gunslinger
May 18, 2007
Dark Tower
Sure, because the Finnish posters and Jets fans weren't mocking Leaf fans on here last year when Matthews was injured and Laine was having his strong stretches. Cry me a river...
"Cry me a river". This is just that, so arrogant stuff I hate so much. IMO Matthews is top-3 player in the world right now, but people like you are ruining it. If Matthews is killing it, it's great. But some Leafs-fans like you are mocking Laine because Matthews, that's just sad. So sad.

Reactions: The List Of Jericho

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
"Cry me a river". This is just that, so arrogant stuff I hate so much. IMO Matthews is top-3 player in the world right now, but people like you are ruining it. If Matthews is killing it, it's great. But some Leafs-fans like you are mocking Laine because Matthews, that's just sad. So sad.
Like he said, if it was reversed the same thing would be happening

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
tell you what,if Matthews comes within even 20 points of McDavid this year assuming they both play full seasons i'll use a Matthews avatar next season

when McDavid blows him out of the water yet again you get to use a I dunno lets say Tyler Johnson avatar because he's a hell of a lot closer to him than he is to McDavid

deal?
Deal.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto

I got no beef with Laine, do I think he's better than Matthews? Heck no. Just my opinion, cocky Jets fans and Fins think otherwise...that's their opinion. Proof is in the numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad