Auston Matthews Proving Me Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
I made an argument in a different thread and now humbly i have to say i was wrong,
Matthews has already 7 goals, 10 points this season, ill leave it that thing to that :) .

I might not be a Leafs fan but Matthews is growing into me
- i still hold my ground on that, that you guys will not make it in the play-offs this season,
you guys just do not play good enough, your 3 star players and PP is giving you wins,
that won't last the entire season, you have been out shot in every single game,
your D and goaltending is just not good enough

PS. I'm not wrong often,but when i am, i'm happy to admit it.

Jan 21, 2018
I made an argument in a different thread and now humbly i have to say i was wrong,
Matthews has already 7 goals, 10 points this season, ill leave it that thing to that :) .

I might not be a Leafs fan but Matthews is growing into me

- i still hold my ground on that, that you guys will not make it in the play-offs this season,
you guys just do not play good enough, your 3 star players and PP is giving you wins,
that won't last the entire season, you have been out shot in every single game,
your D and goaltending is just not good enough

PS. I'm not wrong often,but when i am, i'm happy to admit it.

1. makes a thread to praise matthews
2. writes 1 line actually praising him
3. writes an entire paragraph to trash his team

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
1. makes a thread to praise matthews
2. writes 1 line actually praising him
3. writes an entire paragraph to trash his team

I wouldn't say it was a trashing, you are too harsh, its my opinion.
- hope your comment does not ignite volley of similar comments that lead to this thread getting closed

ABCUser

Mar 9, 2016
I know it's early but the way he's playing I'm thinking he's going to be at least 12.5 Million. Could he potentially be higher than that if he wins the Rocket and/or the Art Ross as well? He's got a much better shot than McDavid and might have better numbers to prove it. Just wondering because right now he looks better early on.

Jan 21, 2018
I know it's early but the way he's playing I'm thinking he's going to be at least 12.5 Million. Could he potentially be higher than that if he wins the Rocket and/or the Art Ross as well? He's got a much better shot than McDavid and might have better numbers to prove it. Just wondering because right now he looks better early on.

Matthews could be the first player in NHL history to win the Art Ross + Vezina in the same season and he still won't be paid more than McDavid.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Can this dude f***ing chill? I'm getting slaughtered in Fantasy cause of him.

Also, hard not to be amused at how he's playing right now given all the people who ragged on him for his point totals. Me included. Still a long season, but my God the kid is scorching right now.

Reactions: HarrisonFord

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Yeah, same here. Might be some competition in the league for McDavid, and that's a good thing. Maybe they can take turns winning awards.

I was thinking "This motherf***er might just win some Harts, McDavid or no McDavid".

I figured his ceiling was something like Kopitar but he looks like he could be more. What a time to be a Leafs fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad