ATD 2011- Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleBelfour

Jun 7, 2005
ehsl.proboards32.com
Waiting for confirmation of my trade with Home Nugget that I posted in the trade thread , Home Nugget said ''Sounds good to me'' so I took it as a yes if unsure just ask him , if it's confirmed he's next to pick.

Funny trade. Look like someone (HomeNugget) got a preference between two of the top three remaining, while the other (ReenMachine) will happily take the remaining guy.

Seems like I'll be picking soon, was not looking for that!

JFA87-66-99

Jun 12, 2007
USA
I cant beileve there's 40 teams this year. This should be a very intresting draft. I dont pick until 34th but would like to possibly move up.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
The Montreal Canadiens are proud to select... Wayne Gretzky !!!

Last edited:

EagleBelfour

Jun 7, 2005
ehsl.proboards32.com
Harvey_Doug_Bier_008.jpg

Doug Harvey, D

Hopefully, Dwight and Zamboni Mania will like who's falling into their lap at #5 (I think they will)

EagleBelfour

Jun 7, 2005
ehsl.proboards32.com
I had a hunch you could pick ***** ******* Reen, I had put a 25% chance on it.

In an All-Time list, ***** ******* is higher on my list than Doug Harvey. In an All-Time Draft, picking Doug Harvey over him is the safer route. I won't have that much time to devote to the ATD this year, so when I was able to get my hand on that #4, I never seriously taught avout picking anyone else than Harvey.

Both Dwight and ZM has been PM.

Last edited:

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
I had a hunch you could pick Lemieux Reen, I had put a 25% chance on it.

In an All-Time list, dfdhdhg (I don't feel that bad naming him) is higher on my list than Doug Harvey. In an All-Time Draft, picking Doug Harvey over him is the safer route. I won't have that much time to devote to the ATD this year, so when I was able to get my hand on that #4, I never seriously taught avout picking anyone else than Harvey.

Both Dwight and ZM has been PM.

I don't understand that logic but I never participated in an all-time draft though.
So you prefer to have Harvey than Gretzky?

Last edited:

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
Edit: Even though he's obvious, I probably shouldn't name the name. I was all prepared for a certain player to be in my division...

Nice to see a vet GM shaking things up....

EagleBelfour

Jun 7, 2005
ehsl.proboards32.com
I don't understand that logic but I never participated in an all-time draft though.
Would you have picked Lemieux over Gretzky?

No, my list was:
1) Bobby Orr
2) Gordie Howe
3) Wayne Gretzky
4) Doug Harvey
5) Mr. Obvious

If i just list the best players of All-Time, my list is:

1) Gordie Howe
2) Wayne Gretzky
3) Bobby Orr
4) Mr. Obvious
5) *******
6) *******
7) Doug Harvey

The scarcity of the position explain why I would take Harvey over Mr.Obvious

------

Hey Reen, you should try to make a mega deal with ZM and Dwight to get Gretzky and Lemieux as your #1-#2 punch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad