Confirmed with Link: At Long Last: BUF signs Ryan Johnson to a 2-year ELC

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Z, good to see you and hope your doing a little better

4 D prospects in Roch right ? (Johnson, Novikov, Metsa, Jandric)

I am, thank you for checking in. I appreciate it.

Metsa and Jandric are on AHL contracts so they're not technically ours. They could become ours...but not technically ours.

I know @Gabrielor keeps track of this, so I'll ask -- who else is signed to Rochester to play D next year?

Kevbeau

Sponsor
Jul 11, 2006
13A1A71A-E0C8-404E-B581-9E9EE0B666DD.jpeg

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
With multiple legit prospects in Rochester….and three young studs at the NHL level…. I guess people will have to narrow their complaints about the defensive talent in this organization to just unsigned defensive prospects (the horror)!

Good signing

Reactions: Jeremy2020

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
With multiple legit prospects in Rochester….and three young studs at the NHL level…. I guess people will have to narrow their complaints about the defensive talent in this organization to just unsigned defensive prospects (the horror)!

Good signing
Hopefully Joker has some good healing salves for his back because he will be under the lash even harder. :laugh:

Reactions: Dirty Dog

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in

Good signing

I’m already annoyed that they haven’t signed Colton Huard

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I am, thank you for checking in. I appreciate it.

Metsa and Jandric are on AHL contracts so they're not technically ours. They could become ours...but not technically ours.

I know @Gabrielor keeps track of this, so I'll ask -- who else is signed to Rochester to play D next year?
I think Metsa gets an NHL deal, possibly in training camp. I was shocked when all he got was an AHL contract earlier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad