Confirmed with Link: At Long Last: BUF signs Ryan Johnson to a 2-year ELC

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Crow for dinner, Did not like the vibes at camp, the father/agent/ connection, then this extended signing process. I hope he works out and can be top4 eventually.

Reactions: MeenOlViks

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
I'm wondering if Adams gave Johnson's agent permission to gauge his client's value with other teams.

It might explain the delay in him signing his deal here.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
I have to say, Kevyn Adams really made me more of a believer after this. It is that simple. He keeps his cards close, so media speculation keeps being wrong about lots of stuff in Buffalo these days. I wonder if the contract changed, and he just got rookie max.

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
I thought he was a goner too.

Realistically, is there any team he would be starting for this year, if he wanted to be assured he'd get right into the NHL?

Glad he's here though, now.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Holiday weekend checklist:
Johnson signed √

Hopkins sign
Yardwork
Lay in the hammock the rest of the holiday weekend

We'll have 2 defensive prospects in Rochester next year probably!!! That's exciting.

Z, good to see you and hope your doing a little better

4 D prospects in Roch right ? (Johnson, Novikov, Metsa, Jandric)

RoyalOverNavy

Feb 25, 2023
As mentioned above (commencement), I wouldn't be surprised Ryan if wanted to walk with his class. Everything I've read about him suggests he's a quiet, spiritual young man who would value that type of opportunity.
And perhaps he needed a break from hockey. Minnesota's season didn't end all that pleasantly.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad