OT: Assorted Other Sports Thread

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Loving my redraft team. Chubb was my 18th round carry over lol.

Wentz
Gurley
Chubb
Hopkins
Hilton
Kittle
Ekeler
Jaguars
Zuerlein

Freeman
Boyd
Drake
J. Gordon
Goff
Olsen
Etc..

Takin the belt this year! Lol

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
He looks so good. Unbelievably shifty running.

That hit on Rudolph today was scary. He went completely limp.
Omg that was brutal. He was unconscious the second he got hit.

Early in the Packers game, Jones ran a counter that didn't look planned and he cut so hard to the weak side and gashed them. Never seen that out of him. He's a good runner but I haven't seen this kind of vision from him that I saw today. Not sure if he's great or the Cowboys defense is crazy overrated. Probably a combination of both.

Love seeing the Cowboys get dunked on. So many idiots thinking they're on par with NE and KC after a few weeks playing against some incredibly weak competition.

Steelers though... why on earth did you trade your first? That pick could have been a real hier to Rothlisberger. Hope Rudolph is okay. The fact that couldn't get the car to work was wild. The 3rd string dude actually looked decent.

Also, LOL to the Chargers. God they looked terrible today.

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
Fuller is on waivers in my league somehow. Gonna be a mad dash for him this week lol.

Fournette was great today. I’m super worried about OBJ though; if he goes off tomorrow I might try and trade him for RB help.

And yes I love seeing Dallas lose. So much. Game ain’t over yet though.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I'm just sitting here with Fuller on my bench. Started Gallup over him. Not the worst decision, but I could have covered Jones' insane day if I had.
Only reason he’s playing for me is because Adams is hurt and Golliday is on bye.

I won’t be playing him most weeks, he has too many duds, just got real lucky he was there on a week I needed a plug in

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Only reason he’s playing for me is because Adams is hurt and Golliday is on bye.

I won’t be playing him most weeks, he has too many duds, just got real lucky he was there on a week I needed a plug in
Classic low floor high ceiling Wr3. Make or break you in a week on one play.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Alright, this Dallas D is coming alive. Game is definitely not done. I'm also playing against Cooper in one league where he has Jones too. Lol. Here I was feeling good after Thomas's 30+ point game. Kelce has to save me.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
49ers finally get their first tough game this sunday at LA. The Rams will put them back in their place.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
What a crazy couple of games in the NL Division series!

10 runs in the first inning by the Cards and then a late rally to tie for the Nats over the Dodgers followed by a grand slam in top of 10th to finish them off.

Lifelong Expos fan and have carried it on with Nats so very stoked for them to finally win a playoff series.

Reactions: DrEasy

SPF6ty9

Feb 22, 2016
Caca Poopoo Peepee Shire
What a crazy couple of games in the NL Division series!

10 runs in the first inning by the Cards and then a late rally to tie for the Nats over the Dodgers followed by a grand slam in top of 10th to finish them off.

Lifelong Expos fan and have carried it on with Nats so very stoked for them to finally win a playoff series.

Another rough playoff moment for Kershaw. Can't help but feel a little sorry for him; that he's accomplished pretty much everything you can in the regular season but just doesn't seem to be the same guy in the postseason.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
I'm way too upset about the Dodgers loss considering I'm (at best) a bandwagon baseball fan. I just really thought this was (finally) the year they'd break through. Hell, Kershaw was their #2 guy all year, he didn't have to be THE guy and he still found a way to botch it. Absolutely heartbreaking for him (and for me, since I can't stand any of the remaining teams :laugh: )

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Another rough playoff moment for Kershaw. Can't help but feel a little sorry for him; that he's accomplished pretty much everything you can in the regular season but just doesn't seem to be the same guy in the postseason.

I dont feel bad at all...the Nats in particular have had some unfortunate happenings in the playoffs with stacked teams...one in particular where they imploded after have a huge lead to clinch division title.

With Braves out and perhaps the Astros too this could be the season I have been waiting for.

Eagles 2 years ago now Nats (Expos) ...if they pull it off then only 1 team to go for a championship!

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Does it matter? They'll get the bye and home field through AFC playoffs. Who's gonna beat them in NE?
That's a fair point. Let's see what that D looks like against an actual NFL QB though.

The Chiefs are in a rough spot right now because they have some glaring needs to address at the TD. They needed to go after a corner but now with the run D being so putrid, they have to go improve that. Chris Jones being injured makes that harder too.

The offensive line is lost without Fisher but since he's got a groin problem it's hard to say whe he can return and if he'll be effective.

Will be an interesting week of transactions for them. Can't protect the QB and can't stop the run makes a matchup with the Patriots almost impossible atm

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Looks like Mercedes won the constructors championship for 6 years in a row.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad