OT: Assorted Other Sports Thread

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast

This hasn't been funny in a while now. Please, let's get this man some help.

That should be his death knell to the exempt list. Already under serious investigation, he sends this, which is easily, easily, easily interpreted as intimidation by the women.

Absolute dimwit, he needs help.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Oh its gonna be fun watching my Rams absolutely destroy the Browns on SNF. Baker Mayfield is going to be in full panic mode all game wondering when Aaron Donald is going to crush him.

Reactions: YouGotAStuGoing

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
That should be his death knell to the exempt list. Already under serious investigation, he sends this, which is easily, easily, easily interpreted as intimidation by the women.

Absolute dimwit, he needs help.

The NFL is a joke when it comes to punishment for this type of behaviour...sad truth is that yes Brown is in a downward spiral and requires proper medical attention ASAP but doubtful he gets it.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
He's not going to get his signing bonuses either because of an availability clause.

Imagine being so mentally backwards that you forfeit not only 1 guaranteed bonus worth 30 million, but another separate one less than 2 weeks later worth 9 million

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
In other Antonio Brown news, he's now apparently said that he "Will not be playing in the @NFL anymore", citing non-guaranteed contracts being unfair.

That's like when someone gets fired, and their response is "... You can't fire me, I quit!!!"

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
What the hell was that SF-Steelers game? What an abomination. The 49ers being 3-0 is very strange. Looking like the Steelers have handed Miami a top 5-10 pick. They Dorioned it, if you will.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
What the hell was that SF-Steelers game? What an abomination. The 49ers being 3-0 is very strange. Looking like the Steelers have handed Miami a top 5-10 pick. They Dorioned it, if you will.

The 49ers looked like they were doing EVERYTHING they could to throw away that game, too. So many turnovers on awful plays by San Fran. Steelers just couldn't capitalize at all. Rudolph had some rookie jitters that showed - held on to the ball way too long on some plays, dumped it way too quickly for no reason on others.

But yeah... Why did the Steelers trade a 1st round pick like a DAY after they lost their starting QB for the year? I mean, I get going all in, but without Roethlisberger? That's a ballsy move, but perhaps not the smartest...

Dingleberry

Jun 18, 2019
The 49ers looked like they were doing EVERYTHING they could to throw away that game, too. So many turnovers on awful plays by San Fran. Steelers just couldn't capitalize at all. Rudolph had some rookie jitters that showed - held on to the ball way too long on some plays, dumped it way too quickly for no reason on others.

But yeah... Why did the Steelers trade a 1st round pick like a DAY after they lost their starting QB for the year? I mean, I get going all in, but without Roethlisberger? That's a ballsy move, but perhaps not the smartest...

Well Minkah is really really good and a huge need for them, and I guess their thinking is they have a fairly easy schedule so they're not gonna be too low in the standings. IMO if their pick is between 6-10 they break even on the trade, but yeah ballsy for sure if their pick is better than that.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Oh its gonna be fun watching my Rams absolutely destroy the Browns on SNF. Baker Mayfield is going to be in full panic mode all game wondering when Aaron Donald is going to crush him.
Not so much destruction, but damn was that fun.
Nope. Go dog pound.
Full credit to the Browns, that defensive scheming was on point. And offence was rolling for a good chunk of it, too. Respect.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
What's going on with Ferrari. They tend to figure things out on Italian time, and perhaps forgot the season started in March. Their motor is actually scaring Merecedes. It would be nice for the season to be starting now with Ferrari putting it all together but all that will happen is the Germans will scour over every little detail, figure it all out by January, and put the boots to everyone again next season.

SPF6ty9

Feb 22, 2016
Caca Poopoo Peepee Shire
This whole Sunday is wild. Could Daniel Jones actually be a star?

Someone get the best healer they can to Saquon Barkley's ankle, my fantasy season is in the balance!

And yes, Daniel Jones could actually be good, Bucs D are no slouches so far and he looked great in preseason Be interesting to see how this plays out, especially when Golden Tate and Barkley are back in the lineup.

Browns are totally not living up to the hype. Can't say I'm bummed about that even though their fanbase more than just about anyone is due for some success.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Browns played well considering they had 7 starters out.
They need better blockers for Baker. The guy was struggling if he couldnt throw right away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad