Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
F8405-DB7-350-F-4612-A971-94-A2-E5-D6-F2-EA.jpg

Reactions: jetsforever

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Seems like the Sip treatment on Roslo worked but just too late for us to see the dividends. Laine has been what he was in Winnipeg but I fear that Roslovic might be our William Karlsson. :( Time will tell.

@Mortimer Snerd might end up being right afterall preaching doom and gloom on trading Roslovic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Seems like the Sip treatment on Roslo worked but just too late for us to see the dividends. Laine has been what he was in Winnipeg but I fear that Roslovic might be our William Karlsson. :( Time will tell.
I will just never ever ever understand how Mo and Chevy met - gave up on Roslo as an option at 2C... and said 'let's go with Cody Eakin' ha

WiscoJet

May 3, 2016

He very well might be. I do wonder why we couldn't have tried him at centre ice more outside of his stint in 2019 at 4C. He looks way more natural with more space in the middle of the ice, and not constantly trying to battle on the wall.

Also if it makes you feel better we would have blamed him for Laine not being better 5v5, if he would have gotten a shot.

Somewhat silver lining...another gold star for the Jets amateur scouting?

tenor.gif

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
That's pretty iffy to lay that all on Laine... if anything, he was too deep and not on his Dman - but I do see how he needs to at least look like he's trying harder

Marc Savard looks at fault for that one - nice hustle by Roslo again... ugh
I thought the same thing. Wasn't laine's man but he could have given a half an effort when he read the breakdown in front of the net. He seemed focused on his point man

Do or Die

Jun 28, 2011
Tortorella says benching not due to the mistakes on the 2nd CAR goal and the following shift. He said the details will remain within the locker-room.
What in the blue hell could that be?

Reactions: robertocarlos

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Tortorella says benching not due to the mistakes on the 2nd CAR goal and the following shift. He said the details will remain within the locker-room.
What in the blue hell could that be?
Torts would never lie to the media... guess Laine doesn't like Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad