Around the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Nyquist is filthy. Looks like Detroit found someone to carry the torch once Z and Datsyuk are gone.

Red Wings cheat. I swear...How do they consistently end up with players like this. The guy they took last year in Mantha is going to be another stud. They churn out studs picking late in the draft like its easy.

dotcommunism

Aug 16, 2007
Nyquist is filthy. Looks like Detroit found someone to carry the torch once Z and Datsyuk are gone.

Nyquist is certainly a talented player, but Red Wings fans are most likely going to end up disappointed if they expect him to keep up his almost 20% shooting percentage

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Did he say that? He should. Milbury has been critical of Scott for no reason during Sabres games on NBCSN.

Yeah it is on his twitter - which isn't verified, oddly. I am pretty sure it's him...

@realjohnscott

Edit: I guess it's a fake...oops

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
http://extramustard.si.com/2014/03/31/kendrick-perkins-has-no-friends/?xid=nl_siextra

howe.jpg

Hockey legend Gordie Howe turns 86 today. In this photo, the Hall of Famer positions himself in front of goalie Joe Daley during a Jan. 1971 Red Wings-Sabres game.

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
And remove the horrible white outline around the elements of the logo. I hate that addition.

And those ****ing pit stains. Who the **** proposes making the armpit on a white jersey a grey color and doesn't see the majorly ****ing obvious problem with that?

B U F F A L O

Dec 30, 2013
NBCSN rolling highlights on Leafs game

Keith Jones: "Some anxious moments late in the game here... Dion Phanueff in front of Bernier"
Milbury: "That would make you anxious"

:biglaugh:

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Barclay's was designed and built for basketball only. This hockey thing was/is an afterthought. They won't change a thing.

It's funny cuz the Islanders could have been part of things from the start. Instead they wait until a couple years after the arena is constructed as a basketball-only venue. Terrible organization.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
It's funny cuz the Islanders could have been part of things from the start. Instead they wait until a couple years after the arena is constructed as a basketball-only venue. Terrible organization.

I think that says more about the shortsightedness of the Nets/Barclays owners than it does about the Islanders.

Why did they build an NBA-only venue in the first place is the question I wonder about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad