Around the NHL XXXV - Pre Season Hype #CAMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Leafs hitting a bit of skids is not a surprise. Before that they had the 3rd worst goals against in the division and were compensating with the high scoring rate, which is never sustainable. Teams are adjusting their coverage to make it harder, and they will need to rejig their own D in turn.

It's a bit concerning for the Sens though that their scoring might not be sustainable. If the Leafs can hit an offensive slump, any team can.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
It's a bit concerning for the Sens though that their scoring might not be sustainable. If the Leafs can hit an offensive slump, any team can.

for sure this is generally true but the leafs are a team that has considerable weakness on the back end and are pretty vulnerable to being pressured. they have an awesome group up front but I don't see the way the team is built being successful come April

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
Puljujarvi a scratch for Edmonton tonight. The Oilers are just incapable of developing their young players. It's just disgraceful at this point.

We should try to get him and let Coach Mann make a player out of him. Ceci straight up (I wish).

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Puljujarvi a scratch for Edmonton tonight. The Oilers are just incapable of developing their young players. It's just disgraceful at this point.

We should try to get him and let Coach Mann make a player out of him. Ceci straight up (I wish).

Nothing can hold McJesus back though, not even crude oil.

EDIT: Flames getting obliterated at home :laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad