NHL Around the NHL XII - Golden Knights Fire Gallant

Status
Not open for further replies.

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
Seeing a whopping 12 OTL in the standings for the Bruins while watching Kovalchuk's virtuosity in both overtime and shootout makes me wish they had taken a chance on him. Especially on a low 2-way deal.
Sweeney deserves to be roasted for not signing Kovy. im not playing armchair QB because even if he flat out failed in Mtl they had him on a 2 way contract.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Brad Marchand, unsurprisingly, voted dirtiest in NHL by fellow players

In a poll of 392 players across the NHL, The Athletic asked the players to answer a variety of questions -- one of those questions being "Who is the dirtiest player in the league?" To no surprise, No. 63 was voted the dirtiest in the league, receiving 29 percent of votes.

"It's disgusting what the league lets Marchand get away with. He's got no respect for anybody. Makes me sick," a Central Division player said.

Central division? Gotta be a Blues player I`m guessing, not 100% up to speed on all divisions but isn`t the central the Hawks/Avs/Blues/Jets and I can`t remember the last one? Not like it`s a division the boys see much of

Reactions: TCB

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016

In a poll of 392 players across the NHL, The Athletic asked the players to answer a variety of questions -- one of those questions being "Who is the dirtiest player in the league?" To no surprise, No. 63 was voted the dirtiest in the league, receiving 29 percent of votes.

"It's disgusting what the league lets Marchand get away with. He's got no respect for anybody. Makes me sick," a Central Division player said.
Man I like to hear this. Play to win. Be nice after the game

Reactions: missingchicklet

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma

Definitely a case where perception is reality. People can point out how Marchand has cleaned up his act compared to earlier in his career but that reputation is going to go with him into retirement.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

Tom Wilson says "Hi!". Not that I'm defending You Know Who, I've always despised the way he plays and I always will. The fact that he's our asshole makes no difference. I've always hated that kind of hockey.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Tom Wilson says "Hi!". Not that I'm defending You Know Who, I've always despised the way he plays and I always will. The fact that he's our ******* makes no difference. I've always hated that kind of hockey.

Wilson came in second at 24 percent, but yeah your right he should of won this category hands down. He's out-there to literally injure people every shift.

Reactions: BMC

Fopppa

Jan 3, 2009
Wilson came in second at 24 percent, but yeah your right he should of won this category hands down. He's out-there to literally injure people every shift.
It’s a question designed by Toronto media to single out Marchand. Wouldn’t be the least surprised if it was multiple choice; A) Marchand, B) Bruins #63 or C) other (Really? Are you sure it’s not A or B?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad