NHL Around the NHL XII - Golden Knights Fire Gallant

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Really seemed like Daddio was looking for free shit, didn't get it, now is making a stink about it.

I mean let's be serious, if some stupid mascot punched my kid...that wouldn't be a story all of a sudden 2 months later.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

Okay, for real.... When are they going to just stop having an "all-star" game? Feels like half the guys voted in this year aren't going or *checks notes*...."actively participating."

I cannot possibly be less interested in any of it. Not even for Pasta. Plus it's in St. Louis *barf*

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004

man, what I wouldn't give to have a healthy Horton in this lineup. As much as I feared Lucic would be irreplaceable I feel like the Bruins have had a harder time replacing Horton.

The funny thing is the guy looks like he's in awesome shape still. The crazy thing is that Horton is only 2 months older than Bergeron.

This is the last year of his contract. Any chance his back condition suddenly clears up and we sign him for cheap money for one last run with Krejci? :sarcasm:

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
Okay, for real.... When are they going to just stop having an "all-star" game? Feels like half the guys voted in this year aren't going or *checks notes*...."actively participating."

I cannot possibly be less interested in any of it. Not even for Pasta. Plus it's in St. Louis *barf*

Yeah, same here. Its gotten a bit too gimmicky over the last few years, I prefer the East vs West Conference format in the game and the skills comp.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

I have worked a few AGG's but last year it was in San Jose and instead, I went to Ireland and this year I told NBC I had no desire to go to St. Louis which the hockey people understood and now I am spending a few days in Aruba.

Word is the Bruins will host the ASG in 2024 as part of Bruins 100 and possibly an outdoor game as well :help:

I only have 3 distinct ASG memories

1996 Fleece Center - The Glowing Puck

1993 Forum de Montreal - Maurice Richard drops the Cup and puts a big dent in it

1991 Chicago Stadium - The US Anthem

Last edited:

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
:biglaugh:

I have to say I find it strange the media hasn't named the person inside the costume, they all refer to him/her as "Gritty". Weird. :dunno:

Did you read the father's claim? As I wasn't there, I can't say what did or didn't happen, but that dude's account smells like a dirty diaper rolled in hair, dipped in curry, and lit on fire. As a parent, I don't let someone punch my kid and walk away unharmed and then try to shake down the team for money. I beat that guy's ass on the spot and call the police.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB

Nobody gives a rats a$$ about the all-star game, except for Bettman and the owners.

Reactions: jgatie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad