Around the NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Ya TJ was a guy who had a couple years lost due to bad partners, but I think a lot of fans learned to appreciate him near the end. You have to appreciate that he kept Gio afloat last year and keep him playing at the level of a #1d. Giordano this year without him looks lost.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Let's not fool ourselves. It was always going to be a matter of time until Babcock was behind an NHL bench again. I don't think he's a great coach, but a lot of people do and if he's bringing wins to a desperate team that needs it, all will be forgiven and forgotten. He's just biding his time until that happens.

All he needs to do after getting rehired by an NHL club is say on TV "I took the time to learn about myself and I'm a changed person." Feel good story of the year.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
Besides being a stunning backdrop the Lake Tahoe game has been a massive failure for the NHL so far. Players falling all over because the ice is so soft. Intermission extended. 2 hours since puck drop and appears to still be in the 1st intermission

Edit: game postponed to midnight ET

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHudlinator

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Let's not fool ourselves. It was always going to be a matter of time until Babcock was behind an NHL bench again. I don't think he's a great coach, but a lot of people do and if he's bringing wins to a desperate team that needs it, all will be forgiven and forgotten. He's just biding his time until that happens.

All he needs to do after getting rehired by an NHL club is say on TV "I took the time to learn about myself and I'm a changed person." Feel good story of the year.

Flames could use someone to verbally and physically bully them.

I feel half our team would burst into tears. Bring in Babs baby.

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
Hey guys, just wanted to say that T.J Brodie is amazing. Really love the stability he's brought to our top pairing with Rielly.

Yes, thank you to Flames and Gio for developing him, just for prime-time with the Leafs. Hope he scores game winner tonight, too. May as well "pile-it-on"!

GumbyCan2

Jul 7, 2019
Warm & Sunny
where were you a month ago?

not saying you did, but there were people that said they wouldn’t trade Monahan for him lol
I'd trade Monahan for Adam Henrique right now, for crying a river over your candle-stick Flame.
For Dubois, we'll give Bennett and Gio, too.

Reactions: DFF

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Looks like we dont have to do anything.

The Habs are coming down to join us.

It's hard to tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad