Around the NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
Roussel got fined $5k for that incident with Turtlejarvi.

I believe Kassian got zilch for rag dolling Tkachuk. This league is a joke.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
But still f*** Kassian and the Oilers
The best part of that whole saga was Oilers fans acting like he was some wise elder statesman of the league trying to teach Tkachuk a lesson, and then getting caught kicking out at Cernak's chest with his skate like a month later in another episode of blind anger

Reactions: Fig, Janks and DFF

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
Muller has some of the worst PP statistics in the league. I don't think he's a guy we'd want

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Claude Julien gets fired after losing two games in a row to Ottawa. The Flames play Ottawa 5 times in the next 7 games.
So I guess there's still hope for the Ward haters?

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Julien is making 5M a season. Is Murray Edwards willing to pay that?

Claude Julien gets fired after losing two games in a row to Ottawa. The Flames play Ottawa 5 times in the next 7 games.
So I guess there's still hope for the Ward haters?
You mean normal people?

Reactions: TheHudlinator

beakerboy

Sep 23, 2009
Wisconsin
Faking blockering a guy is pretty ridiculous. I wouldn't have blinked if someone started feeding him, goalie or not. That's not far off pretending to two-hand a guy across the face.

Jan 29, 2009
Edmonton/Calgary
Well! If we beat Ottawa tomorrow and then Edmonton we will be only 2 points back of Edmonton with a game at hand. Toronto is really doing us a solid here by kicking the crap out of them 3 straight. I don't have faith we will beat Ottawa or Edmonton, but ya never know!

Reactions: FlamerForLife
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad