Around the NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.
You're braver than me posting it on the Trade board. It just got back into the trade and who won I can't believe people are still talking about that. Who cares, move on. I'm glad Neal's gone. Sometimes I'm happy with Lucic's play, sometimes I'm not. There was no clear winner in that trade, but Lucic has worked out for us. Neal scored a bunch for Edmonton, so maybe it worked out for them last season too.
Why people keep debating this is ridiculous.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
You're braver than me posting it on the Trade board. It just got back into the trade and who won I can't believe people are still talking about that. Who cares, move on. I'm glad Neal's gone. Sometimes I'm happy with Lucic's play, sometimes I'm not. There was no clear winner in that trade, but Lucic has worked out for us. Neal scored a bunch for Edmonton, so maybe it worked out for them last season too.

NO IT'S NOT!!!!

Who's cat is cuter?

Lucic's cat
4977524588313_dfb605fc969113be6300a9fd3003325d__87562.1553773523.jpg

Neal's cat
C2E4LWIW8AAo2Re.jpg

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012

Mostly because we’re rivals :laugh:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary

I think Neal is a POS, I’m happy to say that on our board. Of course as a Flames fan I absolutely love rubbing salt into their wounds anytime they get a chance. I know they do with us as well, that’s why a rivalry is so great.

But I posted that on the mainboard because he makes 5.75 per and his team placed him on waivers and it was worthy of discussion. :)

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Now that Galchenyuk has cleared waivers I wouldn't put it past Treliving to try to make a trade for him. Treliving never could turn down a challenging reclamation project.

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
Now that Galchenyuk has cleared waivers I wouldn't put it past Treliving to try to make a trade for him. Treliving never could turn down a challenging reclamation project.
Would he play 2C or battle it out with Bennett for the 1C slot?

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
Watching Sharks - Blues and it seems like the Sharks are going to win (literally 5 seconds after I typed this Blues tied it. I lied) . Surprisingly, they employed the dump and chase successfully, though a lot of their success was with general neutral zone speed, and it's because they're using speed and employ the dump and chase when they are coming in 2 on 2 and the defense doesn't respect their speed. The Blues step up to take space away and it's dumped in the opposite side and the opposite winger is able to get there with speed. They spread out and force separating among the D. I don't see that a lot with the Flames. If they dump it in it's because they are flat footed, if they skate up as a group they are bunched together for "support" but it's easy to defend. Just something I noticed watching for how teams approach the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad