Around the NHL Thread - Found the Missing #16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I'm hoping the Sharks lose tonight so the Flames can clinch 1st in the division before the Flames meet the Sharks in tomorrow night's game as I just don't know how the Sharks are going to play it on Sunday... play to win or play to hurt someone?
Hopefully Sharks coaching thoughts don't reflect this Sharks fan's thoughts..
Win tonight, clinch 2nd place, then scratch a key forward that needs a night off tomorrow and let Haley play 20 minutes.
Who cares if he gets suspended as long as messages get sent. Sharks already know they can beat Calgary, now it's time to beat some of them up.

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
I'm hoping the Sharks lose tonight so the Flames can clinch 1st in the division before the Flames meet the Sharks in tomorrow night's game as I just don't know how the Sharks are going to play it on Sunday... play to win or play to hurt someone?
Hello Peluso and Prout

Reactions: Mobiandi

Aug 3, 2010
I mean, if they want suspended players and a first round exit, that's a great way to go. Vegas would be very happy to advance so easily through rounds 1 AND 2 because of that.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002

The Sharks are not going to get pass LV

I wouldnt be too worry about their stupid fans

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Dallas is most likely to regress next season.

They've had strong goaltending but I don't agree.

Jamie Benn is having an awful year. He'll probably be PPG again last year.
Spezza and Zuccarello are UFA, so they'll have cap space to bolster their middle six.
Heiskanen with either plateau (he's already a #1) or get better (scary).
Their coach will have another year of experience in the league.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
220px-Stanley_Cup%2C_2015.jpg

100 Years ago the Cup Winner was? Few will Know the surprising answer.

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
Yes, I believe so. Don’t know what they were expecting, every gm knows chiasson is flash in the pan this year. Honestly, even if it was a 3rd or 4th rounder, they should’ve sold. The fact they did nothing tells me just how much they are committed to a proper rebuild (hint, try to sign a few middle six forwards and 3rd pairing dman thinking they are close to the promise-land). Gonna be an interesting offseason for sure.
I think not moving Chiasson for a meh pick was a good move by the Oilers regime for once. As vanilla as he is, he has proven that he can keep up with McDavid and Draisaitl unlike pretty much anybody else on their sad sack roster. If they can re-sign him for something like $3M that's not too bad. Not sure if they the cap space for even that though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad