Around the NHL - The dog days of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Remember a time where Ovy's hook was a legit play in 90s hockey and Mario would just skate right through it like a superhero?

Reactions: EightyOne

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Good for them the dirty rotten bastards.
Hope for many more loses.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Relax guys, no need for hyperbole, its more of an observation of the past week.
It's been a semi-ugly road trip, but with the injuries and who knows what else-its... it could be way way worse. Most all the teams we need to lose, lost. so For once, we always say nobody helps us, well, this last week they have been.
It's been rough for everyone the last few games (Metro)

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Looks like the Pens aren't the only team that has things to work on. The Caps were a mess a defensively and (at times) too cute offensively.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
So far-fatched thought... The Hawks are currently 8 points away from the last wildcard. Do you think they could make a run if Colliton plays his top lines like crazy?

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Call me crazy, but I'd rather hockey games be 7-5 5-4 whatever more often. Super exciting.

I know that if the Pens are going to lose, I certainly have more fun watching them lose 7-5 than 3-1. Both result in a loss, but lack of offense frustrates me. At least in the 7-5 loss I got to cheer about something 5 times that night. Nothing worse (for me) than seeing my team lose AND having next to nothing to even cheer about the entire game.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I know that if the Pens are going to lose, I certainly have more fun watching them lose 7-5 than 3-1. Both result in a loss, but lack of offense frustrates me. At least in the 7-5 loss I got to cheer about something 5 times that night. Nothing worse (for me) than seeing my team lose AND having next to nothing to even cheer about the entire game.
exactly. more fun for everyone. I'm a spectator I dont care about more than having a good time watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad