Around the NHL - Same games every day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
The virus is declining rapidly. Its season is ending; everybody should be doing this.

It’s got to be on a case by case basis. I only really follow the situation in my area (Vancouver), Canada & Australia.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Thank you Bjork...we don’t need the Rangers pushing the Pens even further down the division ...keep up the lead

EDIT...damn you Rangers...Pens are gonna be the dregs of the division, particularly if they lose tomorrow against the Isles

Last edited:
Reactions: Gurglesons

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Thank you Bjork...we don’t need the Rangers pushing the Pens even further down the division ...keep up the lead

EDIT...damn you Rangers...Pens are gonna be the dregs of the division, particularly if they lose tomorrow against the Isles
no chance losing tomorrow...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Marchand is so damn good...at least the B’s saved us from the ignominy of being behind the Rags in the standings

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Pens slip sliding down the standings...

Perhaps Sid and Geno know that the window has closed and that would explain their seeming lack of fire and desire every night...

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Pens slip sliding down the standings...

Perhaps Sid and Geno know that the window has closed and that would explain their seeming lack of fire and desire every night...

Maybe so, they've been on enough contending iterations of the Pens to know the difference between a team that could go all the way and one that couldn't

Reactions: Bingo71

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
mHOOONt.mp4

Haha the more time that I spent on it the shittier it got.
It’s haunting yet I can’t turn away from it...

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Wait, did one of those blokes from the Hawks infect them? Or did you just quote that to me because I talked about how the NHL isn’t handling the pandemic and the bubble properly.

I just post tweets I think are interesting to me and/or think others would be interested in.

Thought it was weird to have an in game positive case. I wonder how it came to that. Was it his last PCR test that came through while playing, did he develop symptoms in game and get rapid tested but don’t they rapid test before games or is just a health screen before entering the building and the rapid tests are certain days?

The NHL have brought some more things in the last week and have heard more are on the way.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I just post tweets I think are interesting to me and/or think others would be interested in.

Thought it was weird to have an in game positive case. I wonder how it came to that. Was it his last PCR test that came through while playing, did he develop symptoms in game and get rapid tested but don’t they rapid test before games or is just a health screen before entering the building and the rapid tests are certain days?

The NHL have brought some more things in the last week and have heard more are on the way.
Yeah they have to, the amount of cases as of late and then the New Jersey Devils and the Sabres being pissed off debacle, it’s a mess. They have to start getting even more aggressive.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Yeah they have to, the amount of cases as of late and then the New Jersey Devils and the Sabres being pissed off debacle, it’s a mess. They have to start getting even more aggressive.

Sounds like Jersey ****ed up big time and weren’t as cautious and/or open about things.

Most teams have had a case as expected but most don’t get out of hand either. Canadian teams are doing better but I think that’s more to do with Province restrictions being stricter than a lot of the US I assume

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
We’ve been outof the playoffs ten games in multiple times over the last three years haven’t we

2018 and 2019 they started horribly. 2020 they only started better because they immediately lost to Buffalo and the team threw down the gauntlet and demanded a better start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad