Around the NHL - Same games every day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
tanev.png

Did you make this? Who made this? I must know.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
between the Hornqvist traede and having to buyout JJ, Rutherford's essentially threw a flaming bag of dogshit on the front porch before speeding off while flipping us all the bird.

Retired 9 months too late, my man
Horny trade was so many things and the JJ thing was his coach coming to him with a case of how he could use him.

The Hagelin deal.
Not reigning in his coach that seemed to beef with a lot of players.
The Malkin rumours.
Trading away too many picks.
Trading Horny for Matheson and not a better return...

Those I can say JR is at fault for. But context is also important.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
This will not be well received by the public

Yeah the whole athletes and the rich get a different set of rules having a bright ass light shone on it. Like the Yale town :eek::eek::eek::eek: and his makeshift restaurant. Vancouver could have levied a much harsher fine. But nah.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Hawks have some nice young talent.
They do a good job of getting European free agents like us but the major difference is how they actually use them and put them in a position to succeed. Not shove them on 4th lines and make them a grinder first or never play them when they should and chose shitty veterans instead.

Kahun
Kubalik
Suter
Rutta
Kampf
Gustafsson - became a free agent and signed by the Hawks.

Meanwhile we'll give Evan f***ing Rodrigues and Sheary two f***ing chances and other dumb shit.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
They do a good job of getting European free agents like us but the major difference is how they actually use them and put them in a position to succeed. Not shove them on 4th lines and make them a grinder first or never play them when they should and chose shitty veterans instead.

Kahun
Kubalik
Suter
Rutta
Kampf
Gustafsson - became a free agent and signed by the Hawks.

Meanwhile we'll give Evan f***ing Rodrigues and Sheary two f***ing chances and other dumb shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad