Around the NHL - Same games every day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
between the Hornqvist traede and having to buyout JJ, Rutherford's essentially threw a flaming bag of dogshit on the front porch before speeding off while flipping us all the bird.

Retired 9 months too late, my man

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Zibanejad had 41 goals in 57 games last season. He has 1 in 11 games this season.

Zibanehad 41 goals now Zibanedon’t

giphy.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I still can't get over that stat about the Oilers. The Pens kept on trucking that season after Crosby and Malkin went down. Things fell apart in the playoffs, but the fact they even made it was impressive.
e5VCmgoOOowZFKwRJiwgwSVZ_Y8Df-ln0KIFGCegzoH18ck6pKzWgyB25REzrVY1luo16b8oChWvhNYb6mBK2CG9wjuND8hP3ZD2hajOKxben9bis0byZDWn_vXL9qd_grvi9rfupEbPFWzV

That Disco magic. When the team lost a ton of blokes he really had them winning games like crazy. Still sucked in the playoffs tho.

Reactions: EightyOne

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
I remember us pumping his tires for like the first season after the Cup. Even after the Montreal series, some us tried to make a case for him on the main board. Crazy how things turn out.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
haha oilers are funny.

Paste it in the media button and it embeds

You know what stat I want

Not wins when both don't have a point

I want losses when they both DO have a point

Cause that's more indicative of their pathetic bullshit

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I remember us pumping his tires for like the first season after the Cup. Even after the Montreal series, some us tried to make a case for him on the main board. Crazy how things turn out.
Crazy how that same thing repeated with Sully after his second cup.

Reactions: BHD

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I’m still rooting for the guy. He’s played well the last few games.
Because they let him play through it. It's what Sullivan needs to do with Jarry but the dumb wanker can't figure that out. He actually did the same to Murray the year we got Niemi and basically broke the narrow headed bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad